Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a Riddle CFII who thought he could fly IFR in the north.....I went to check him out in my FBO's 172 and he lasted 8 seconds in the clouds before i took over......he was not allowed to rent the 172.....pretty sad.

thats why florida is worst place to learn to fly.

I had a Riddle CFII who thought he could fly IFR in the north.....I went to check him out in my FBO's 172 and he lasted 8 seconds in the clouds before i took over......he was not allowed to rent the 172.....pretty sad.

thats why florida is worst place to learn to fly.

I'd hesitate to blame the state of Florida or it's weather for this guys poor piloting skills.

THOUSANDS of pilots get their instrument training in Florida and the vast majority do just fine. If a CFII can't fly IMC then I'd blame the CFII and the DE(s) that made him a CFII, CFI, Commercial Instrument pilot.

what i meant was the lack of real ifr experience from down there compared to here in Seattle

I'll back you up on the benifits of real experience. But there is no excuess for a current instrument pilot to lose it in IMC. And for a CFII?!?!

I don't care what your background is, either you can do it and should do it, or can't do it and should rip up your ticket. (or get more training till you can)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back