Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to work with a guy at a recent check flying company in the southeast who would take his shirt off while he was flying. It was all single pilot flying, but he would pull into the ramp at CAE and wouldn't have a shirt on! What a dork! He was about 54 years old and thought that he had a bright future ahead of himself at the airlines! It was pretty pathetic. Also, he used to claim that he "almost" became a tennis pro. What made that claim even more annoying, was that he would act out a tennis serve while saying it! He was just too much to take sometimes.

What was his reason for taking his shirt off? Was he warm? Was he hoping to impress the female UPS drivers?

He said he was getting hot. Then a second later said he might get a suntan! So, I think the latter is what he was aiming for.

Powercurve, you've got my vote! LMAO here!
Somebody stop him! Please!
Nobody could make that stuff up!

P.S. How's my hat?

Wasnt there a big stink a few years ago, after CASW got the TKS system installed, that CASW was pressuring their pilots to make PIREPs of severe icing, even when it was not severe, to keep other operators grounded?

I never heard that one, but there is one ops guy in particular that I could see coming up with something that stupid. BTW, TKS rocks.

Hey...Speaking of Riddle, are they allowed to fly in clouds yet or do they wait for there first airline job to do that ?

Northeast school of training

Latest resources

Back