Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Skywest pilot in Utah who was in USAToday Editorials on FRI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In your head.

Why would the koo koo clock be in my head? That would probably upset the different voices in there, especial the evil one. The one who tells me crack peoples heads open and eat their brains with a spoon. Delish!

Can your dad beat up my dad? So you are saying the bottom 100 Delta pilots are less experienced than the top 100 Mesaba pilots? Were there any flowthrough pilots up to Northwest from Mesaba? Weren't they the most senior at Mesaba? So, in reality, the top guys went to be the bottom at Northwest, and they are still more experienced than the guys they left at Mesaba, since they are now at Delta? I got it now. What? Your logic is weak. Senior pilots at every airline usually have some experience.

Actually the point of my post if you read it again was that places like USA today like to scare the public into thinking regional pilots are ALL a bunch of 400 hr kids. My point is there are 30yr guys at Mesaba just like there are at Delta. The experience level needed to help continue the promotion of a culture of safety exists at all but a few carriers.

Can your dad beat up my dad? So you are saying the bottom 100 Delta pilots are less experienced than the top 100 Mesaba pilots? Were there any flowthrough pilots up to Northwest from Mesaba? Weren't they the most senior at Mesaba? So, in reality, the top guys went to be the bottom at Northwest, and they are still more experienced than the guys they left at Mesaba, since they are now at Delta? I got it now. What? Your logic is weak. Senior pilots at every airline usually have some experience.

Not sure of the exact number, but something like the first 75 to 100 all bypassed going to Delta. Which at the time was NW and it wasn't worth the pay cut for them with the then current NW FO payscale.

He should have said he was Prater - the reporter would have no idea and watching the ALPA butthole pucker would be too funny

Yes it would have been. But Prater only talks to the ALPA magazine and the pilot groups. Otherwise he is in his "office" at the all you can eat buffet at Pizza Hut.

At Mesaba we have several hundred pilots with more experience than Delta Mainline pilots. Why is the so hard to believe. I will give you the AVERAGE experience level may be higher at mainline but there are many pilots at Comair, Mesaba, Eagle that have more experience than mainline guys.

Why you gotta crucify a guy for pointing out a fact.

How is that a fact? That has to be the hardest thing to be proven as a fact. You'd have to come up with a scale, grading system, ranking and then do it for all the 121 pilots out there. Damn near impossible.

You have military guys at some regionals and you have guys like PFT128 at the Majors. A MEI 1,000 hours has more experience than he does. He's passed up some of the hardest, experience building flying. But hey, he has a neat little uniform and an ALPA magazine, so now he's considered a professional pilot in REZ's eyes.

Dude, you're hilarious... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not as much as the guy who started this thread. That has to be no taller than 5'5, still has the first naked girl picture he's seen and tell's chicks that he's a UFC fighter when he's not a Jet Pilot.

You need to get some boxer briefs, they don't get all bunched up like the bikini cut you're wearing now. Oh, and take the sock out of there. That's so 1980's

Latest resources

Back