Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Skywest pilot in Utah who was in USAToday Editorials on FRI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for being embarrassed for me? The point of this thread was to make sure people don't put their names is national papers and slam potential future employers, unless you are happy with your current situation. That was the point. And Box Office, you are a wheenie.

Weenie? What is this, kindergarten? No, I am not a "wheenie" nor do I have one. I love how you take the time to respond to everyone's post. Hope you get the chance to upgrade and move out of your mom's basement soon. Let us know if you ever get off FI long enough to get a date... with a girl, not your left hand.

Weenie? What is this, kindergarten? No, I am not a "wheenie" nor do I have one. I love how you take the time to respond to everyone's post. Hope you get the chance to upgrade and move out of your mom's basement soon. Let us know if you ever get off FI long enough to get a date... with a girl, not your left hand.

Box Office, you need some ice for the back of your hand? vicious pimp slap you got there.

Johnson, grow a pair. Quit being so afraid that every thing you say will determine if you get hired on at a major. Seeing how you act on here, no major would ever hire a whiney little brat like yourself. But I am sure ALPA would love to have you.

Not as much as the guy who started this thread. That has to be no taller than 5'5, still has the first naked girl picture he's seen and tell's chicks that he's a UFC fighter when he's not a Jet Pilot.

You need to get some boxer briefs, they don't get all bunched up like the bikini cut you're wearing now. Oh, and take the sock out of there. That's so 1980's

I personally think this is a hillarious thread. What was that SkyWest guy thinking? Man alive, I don't think I have laughed so hard in years! I have to get myself a copy of that and show my friends or email it to them. Thanks!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Box Office, you need some ice for the back of your hand? vicious pimp slap you got there.

Johnson, grow a pair. Quit being so afraid that every thing you say will determine if you get hired on at a major. Seeing how you act on here, no major would ever hire a whiney little brat like yourself. But I am sure ALPA would love to have you.

So, putting your name out there in a widely read paper won't affect you in the future? Where have you been? You must live in Nicaragua. Ever heard of a Google Search? I am sure you have heard of backround checks, right? You have probably had some done on yourself many times without knowing it. No wonder you are single and asexual, but hey, at least your plants love you in your basement.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sounds like you don't like them either, not that there is anything wrong with that...... Hey, how's your "friend" Butch doing these days? Tell her she is the best car mechanic I have ever seen! She can also arm wrestle with the best of them. Listen, Johnson rod brought up a good piece of advice, leave your name out of the paper. If you can't wrap your head around that (you don't do that anyway), then you are the one who needs to get a clue. Now go out and play a great softball game today!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ladies and gentlemen, the preceding four pages of mindless, borderline mentally-challenged drivel (in addition to the rest of this wasteland of idiocy we call FlightInfo) has been brought to you by the same people you entrust to fly you and your family around the country...and they would like for you to treat them and refer to them as "professionals". Especially if they have an ALPA pin on their uniform.

Thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, the preceding four pages of mindless, borderline mentally-challenged drivel (in addition to the rest of this wasteland of idiocy we call FlightInfo) has been brought to you by the same people you entrust to fly you and your family around the country...and they would like for you to treat them and refer to them as "professionals". Especially if they have an ALPA pin on their uniform.

Thank you.

So, we can't have a forum with peers that is for entertainment value as well as rumors etc? If you don't want the entertainment value, I suggest you go to another website.

Bye Bye--General Lee

So, we can't have a forum with peers that is for entertainment value as well as rumors etc? If you don't want the entertainment value, I suggest you go to another website.

Bye Bye--General Lee
I wouldn't characterize a jovial discussion filled with hopes for the demise of an individual's career because he voiced his opinion and had the balls to sign his name to it...followed by four pages of the same old, regurgitated pro-ALPA/anti-ALPA drivel...as "entertainment". To each their own, I guess.

I used to find this board entertaining. I still, on very rare occaisions, find it informative (mostly over in the dispatch forum, where civility reigns). Now, I mostly find it depressing...a group who so desperately wants to be taken seriously, all while playing the roles of clowns. Despite being filled with all of the chest-thumping talk of professionalism, this entire website doesn't really lend much help to the cause of pilots who wish to be viewed as professionals.

There is deliberately stirring the pot for a few laughs, then there is pure idiocy. Unfortunately, the latter has overtaken the former.

Last edited:
So, putting your name out there in a widely read paper won't affect you in the future? Where have you been? You must live in Nicaragua. Ever heard of a Google Search? I am sure you have heard of backround checks, right? You have probably had some done on yourself many times without knowing it. No wonder you are single and asexual, but hey, at least your plants love you in your basement.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I've had many back ground checks on myself done. I they have found are my 4 different names I used when I used to be a stripper to supplement my pay at the regionals.
Since I have moved on from flying for the regionals, doing all the flying that the mainline guys handed to us, I moved onto a job that pays more than the majors could dream of. But I'm glad you're there, helping give away more flying to the regional guys, they really appreciate it.
When it comes down to it, the only people who really care about this article are the ones who's egos were damaged. I have a solution, it's called African Fly, it's guaranteed to increase the size of that little thang.
You think this guy has dug himself a new grave? He might be your captain one day....after you get furloughed again.

I've had many back ground checks on myself done. I they have found are my 4 different names I used when I used to be a stripper to supplement my pay at the regionals.
Since I have moved on from flying for the regionals, doing all the flying that the mainline guys handed to us, I moved onto a job that pays more than the majors could dream of. But I'm glad you're there, helping give away more flying to the regional guys, they really appreciate it.
When it comes down to it, the only people who really care about this article are the ones who's egos were damaged. I have a solution, it's called African Fly, it's guaranteed to increase the size of that little thang.
You think this guy has dug himself a new grave? He might be your
captain one day....after you get furloughed again.

Uh, what? He might be what? Wow, you really are on drugs. First of all, I have not been furloughed, and if I were to be furloughed, my airline would probably be liquidated. Yeah, I have pretty good seniority. I don't wish anyone a furlough, or not getting a job, but I agree with Johnsonrod on this one, this guy should not have done that in the paper. Just not very smart. If you cannot see that, then you are lost.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back