Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Skywest pilot in Utah who was in USAToday Editorials on FRI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh, what? He might be what? Wow, you really are on drugs. First of all, I have not been furloughed, and if I were to be furloughed, my airline would probably be liquidated. Yeah, I have pretty good seniority. I don't wish anyone a furlough, or not getting a job, but I agree with Johnsonrod on this one, this guy should not have done that in the paper. Just not very smart. If you cannot see that, then you are lost.

Bye Bye---General Lee

If you think that comment in the paper is going to keep him from getting a job, you're lost. This isn't the first or last time an airline pilot has done such a thing, even look back as another persons thread about a former co-worker of his.
The only reason you heard about this one, is because Johnsonrod got his panties in a bunch and put it on here.
Like someone else said, you think that HR is going to do a google search of everyones name that comes through on a resume? Yeah, back ground checks happen, but when was the last time you heard of a newspaper quote showing up on a BG check? A DUI or Police report in a newspaper won't even show up....yes, the actual record would, but not a newspaper article.

Yes it would have been. But Prater only talks to the ALPA magazine and the pilot groups. Otherwise he is in his "office" at the all you can eat buffet at Pizza Hut.

What about the responses to question posed to him by congress?

I wouldn't characterize a jovial discussion filled with hopes for the demise of an individual's career because he voiced his opinion and had the balls to sign his name to it...followed by four pages of the same old, regurgitated pro-ALPA/anti-ALPA drivel...as "entertainment". To each their own, I guess.

And let the record show that you added to the pro-ALPA/anti-ALPA drivel.

What about the responses to question posed to him by congress?
Did he talk to congress? What did he say? Tell me, tell me, I need to know. Was he on TV? What did he say, you have to tell me now, I can't wait!!
I guess he must be pretty important if he went before Congress. So Heidi Fleiss. What exactly did Prater get done? Seriously, what was his point for being there? What did he do?

And let the record show that you added to the pro-ALPA/anti-ALPA drivel.
You need to pick and choose your arguments. Anyone who bad mouths ALPA, you go after. Which I give you credit for, unlike Rez. He picks the ones who won't give him the satisfaction of an actual answer. Then he tries to turn into "Look at me, I'm Rez and I am so smart. Look at my $5 words. I am educated, I am Rez!"

He's a 3rd year RJ F/O.

Wow, sounds like he might have more experience than a mainline Captain flying from LAX to JFK! Ridiculous.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
He's a 3rd year RJ F/O.

Name sounds VERY familiar.... what airline was he at before Skywest? Wow some guys are duuuuuumb!

Whatever, Jake "the d.b." cried more than 3 times tonight.

Wahhhahhhhhh

What a baby.... I hope he is acting, if not he deserves being dumped on.

No wonder the one woman had a fling with a staff member on the show..... who would'nt cheat on some guy that cries? Seems he needs to grab em' and be a man instead of a big baby.

Sounds like you don't like them either, not that there is anything wrong with that...... Hey, how's your "friend" Butch doing these days? Tell her she is the best car mechanic I have ever seen! She can also arm wrestle with the best of them. Listen, Johnson rod brought up a good piece of advice, leave your name out of the paper. If you can't wrap your head around that (you don't do that anyway), then you are the one who needs to get a clue. Now go out and play a great softball game today!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Sorry not to live up to your stereotype, General, but I like the pretty girls, not the softball players. I'll leave the biker chicks for you, k? *smooches*

Latest resources

Back