Who are the better pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fury220 said:
Why the hell does this guy call himself "Phantomdriver?" Is this anything like the cessna driver that calls himself "9Gclub?"

SNAP assassin...that's awesome.

Man, CC, two weeks off for the Guard. I've got two weeks, too, but it's the Mil leave card. My sked blows. Maybe I need to get into the MD-11 sooner rather than later.

Of course, I'm about to go to Langley to take one of the AD Raptor slots........

Fury220 said:
Why the hell does this guy call himself "Phantomdriver?" Is this anything like the cessna driver that calls himself "9Gclub?"

Calm down Cougar. He probably uses it for the same reason you use assassin...unless of course you really are an assassin.

SUNDOWN said:
Calm down Cougar. He probably uses it for the same reason you use assassin...unless of course you really are an assassin.

I doubt you have any idea what a SNAP is. Put a sock in it.

Civ pilots calling themselves "9Gclub" is about as homosexual as FAIPs calling themselves "FutureWICgrad" or "IMAfighterpilot."

Fury220 said:
I doubt you have any idea what a SNAP is. Put a sock in it.

Civ pilots calling themselves "9Gclub" is about as homosexual as FAIPs calling themselves "FutureWICgrad" or "IMAfighterpilot."

If I don't are you gonna unleash the FURY!

I am sure you are a died in the wool killer flying training aircraft.

Nice pic of yourself Mav. What a tool.

SUNDOWN said:
If I don't are you gonna unleash the FURY!

I am sure you are a died in the wool killer flying training aircraft.

Nice pic of yourself Mav. What a tool.

Typical SNAP reaction. Don't be so sensitive.

I never said my jet was cool...hence me poking fun at myself and fellow FAIPs...but that was over your skull, eh?

Oh, and while you're skilled at spouting TopGun-isms, don't forget that you're the one called "SUNDOWN." YGBSM.

Latest resources

Back