• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional will be gone 1st? Mesa or Xjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It doesn't matter if its a purchase or merger. The XJT contract applies to both which says there would be a merger of operations and seniority list in a fair and equitable manner. Just ask SKW management why they put the condition or removing our scope and Holding Letter on their "all out purchase" of XJT.

Well, you don't know BB all that well. "Fair and Equitable" is like nailing Jello to the wall with him. He is a master of relative terms and he finds a way anyway no matter how great your contract is. Anyway, I personally hope we don't buy Xjt, it would be bad for business. Honestly I don't know why i'm piping up on this thread because I highly doubt it would be a viable option anyway.

Well, you don't know BB all that well. "Fair and Equitable" is like nailing Jello to the wall with him. He is a master of relative terms and he finds a way anyway no matter how great your contract is. Anyway, I personally hope we don't buy Xjt, it would be bad for business. Honestly I don't know why i'm piping up on this thread because I highly doubt it would be a viable option anyway.

Its always entertaining to discuss all the rumors and what ifs that pop up on the forums.

Anyways, it doesn't matter what the reverend thinks. If the PILOTS (ALPA and Teamsters) cannot come to an agreement on fair and equitable, then it goes to binding arbitration. Again, its all spelled out clearly in the XJT contract.

On second thought, it's guys like this that give XJT pilots a bad name. The elitist mentality! I don't wish things on people, you're tempting me.

He's not an XJT pilot (XJT doesn't fly CRJs). He's a stuck up puke from Indiana who flies for PSA now. He's been at the airlines for less than a year and has figured out this whole industry. You should listen to him for advice, we'd all be lucky to be as enlightened as he.

Its always entertaining to discuss all the rumors and what ifs that pop up on the forums.

Anyways, it doesn't matter what the reverend thinks. If the PILOTS (ALPA and Teamsters) cannot come to an agreement on fair and equitable, then it goes to binding arbitration. Again, its all spelled out clearly in the XJT contract.

Ask the shuttle guys about their arbitration results.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

I bet that is just what Bedford wants another money losing CPA with Cal!

Why would RAH want to buy Expressjet? It would serve absolutley no purpose. RAH may want to buy a few 145's at auction rates IF and only IF Expressjet was selling through bankruptcy or liquidation, but that is not currently the case, and there currently is no need.

This is probably the least thoughful rumor I have heard. While I don't doubt it was cooked up by a RAH pilot, it is so far from making sense and shows the minimal intelligence of its creator. What an embarassment. If it ever were to come true, this idiot will be the one saying STAPLE! STAPLE! Truly idiotic.

Ha, Ya and this guy "McNugget" would also vote no pay increase just to get some 737's on property. Cause he has worked so much harder than everybody else to be where he is. Dumbazz

I doubt very much that XJT will ever see an offer of $3.50/share again. I mean, it's nothing personal, but I'm just sayin'...

-Goose

Latest resources

Back