Which regional will be gone 1st? Mesa or Xjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
would everyone please just do a quick search on this
idiot's recent posts. you'll see he's just stirring the pot b/c he's got nothing better to do.

would everyone please just do a quick search on this
idiot's recent posts. you'll see he's just stirring the pot b/c he's got nothing better to do.

I found a picture of you, at your side-job, you sick bastard. Stay away from my family, or the last thing you'll see is a bullet between the eyes.

What about us poor slobs on the 145. These equipment fences would protect you on your mainline aircraft, but we would get hosed. That certainly is not "fair and equitable." I could've gone to Xjt I suppose, but I didn't like where their business was headed. Looks like I chose rightly as I would've been furloughed anyway. It would be a kick in the nuts for us to BUY XJT and then have to integrate by date of hire all because they chose poorly in their business plan. I don't know why I am even still talking on this thread, because even though there is a chance of us buying XJT, I don't think it's going to happen.

Ok then just do a ratio seniority integration.;)

I have just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this thread. If I ever find out who any of you are, especially McNugget, Capt. Morgan, or CX880, I can promise you I will get my 10 minutes back.....

box

I have just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this thread. If I ever find out who any of you are, especially McNugget, Capt. Morgan, or CX880, I can promise you I will get my 10 minutes back.....

box

Why me? I think I had an honest to goodness arguement! :beer:

Latest resources

Back