• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hair-on-Fire said:
Why would it be "obvious"?

Excuse me. To each his own.

Never flown either, but certainly as a jumpseater and pax in the back, I'll take the 320 hands down. Plus you have the added benefit of telling the folks in the back that their luggage is being protected by the barking "electronic" dogs below the cabin...

Fearless Leader said:
For ease of handleing and ability to feel what the A/C will do the 737 wins, but not by a whole bunch.
For sheer room in the cockpit and ergonomics the Bus wins that one easily.
I call the Airbus the Anti-Boeing, because it does everything the opposite.

Beware the Anti-Boeing!!!

Comfort? Who needs comfort. Real pilots suffer for the best flying airplanes. Girly men like the Airbus better ;)

In all seriousness, I have never flown the Airbus. But the 737 is lightest handling big airplane I have ever flown, out of 3. The C-130 is a real manly airplane in comparison.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you have asked this question before you got typed in the Airbus, or did you not have a choice?

Airbus - "'tis automatique"

Screw the French! If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going!

Patton once said (and I paraphrase): I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.

That says it all...

CaptainMark said:
if its a boeing..i ain't going!!!

I'll send you a French made white flag. I hear they have a government subsidized white flag factory in Toulouse right next to the Airbus factory and the never fired rifle factory.

just jokes Mark no need to get ugly...

Dah bus is da bomb, ya gotta love anything with a tray table and no pesky yolk to get in the way. You can say what you want to about the french but they have their priorities in order, comfort, convience and a nice place to set your crew meal on. Now if we could only get the french to start making our crew meals it might be an improvement.

Boeings Rule! Accept no substitutes.

Latest resources

Back