• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

which one is Better?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Life is Good :) I made the decision, I'm starting G550 ground school next week in Long Beach.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Life must be good if you can afford to pay for your own type. The ROI is not very promising. Smoke em if ya got em!

Its a good thing this job is so much fun that people pay to do it.

Life is Good :) I made the decision, I'm starting G550 ground school next week in Long Beach.

Thanks for all the help guys.

I sure hope you didn't pay $60k for it! If you did you overpaid by quite a bit! Why not do the G-V and get differences? I hear you can get that for around $25. Good luck!

Stop it SE....I know for a fact you are in C206 upgrade class now ;) Just kidding - good luck in class old man - hopefully it gets you where you're looking to be.

Maybe Daddy's company buys a 550 and then needs a PIC in an instant. And guess who is qualified...

I do know of a few CEOs (founders of companies) who have had their sons flying the corporate aircraft. Sons just wanted to be pilots and not go into business.

Fly safe.

My dad is given me the option to pick. It's going to be my Birthday present.

I missed this one SE. Hopefully you'll have a better idea what to do with this gift than with the 18 year old girl he brought you last time. Rumor has it she's still laughing. Sorry little guy!

Latest resources

Back