• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

which one is Better?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't help but think "I'm gonna get a $60k type for my birthday" is flamebait...

Of course it is...If not, its about the dumbest thing one can do with 60K that I can think of...:)

It would make interesting interview material, as his resume goes in the garbage.

:laugh:

G-200... Great analysis of ATT. That place is way to much even for Jerry Springer. You hit the nail on the head. Lots of hotel points=never home.

G-200... Great analysis of ATT. That place is way to much even for Jerry Springer. You hit the nail on the head. Lots of hotel points=never home.

Well, I know very little of ATT. I do find the thread total Jerry Springer and rather entertaining. It has gotten me to log back into good old flightinfo more often!

As far as ATT, I have known LD for a few years on these boards and went to school with a few of their managers. Thats it. I think LD means well with his thread, he just de-railed a little bit (again..:)) It happens.

I do know, from working at a large department, that most of the stuff you read on these pilot boards is very inaccurate. Its a sounding board for those who want to seem in the know. I take it all as entertainment and as very little value.

I do know, from working at a large department, that most of the stuff you read on these pilot boards is very inaccurate. Its a sounding board for those who want to seem in the know. I take it all as entertainment and as very little value.

This seems to be very much the case. Don't take any of it to the bank.

I am sure my dad's friends will help me.

I don't mean to upset anyone.

I have about 2000 hrs on the GIV

More like 2000hrs behind a flight sim GIV game rubbing your tiny chubby.

If you're going to even attempt to stir sh*t up on a pilot message board you need to go back and review some of the bigger threads here, most have to do with the WSCoD, LegacyDriver, PFT, etc. Read, takes notes, learn.

You dont even qualify as a rookie yet.
:)

Last edited:
he's got to be just trying to yank people's chain........................... nobody, well let me take that back, most serious guys who are going to do what he wants to do at least come up with different stories of how they "earned" their type. i mean even the airline guys are apogetic for "buying" their types . they have at least paid their "airline" dues . sadly for alot many times over

Sounds legit to me: gets a "hook-up" from a friend of a friend to ride right seat in a GIV. That company just wants a warm body to meet the regs, in the meantime, the capt. is a dude that's content to be where he is and he ain't never budgin'.

So after a couple or few years, Charlie here gets 2000 hours pullin' gear and workin' radios, but realizes he ain't sliding left unless the ole dude has a brain aneurysm.

So, dad gets tired of hearing Charlie bitch bout his dead end job and how much better he could fly the plane if only he were looking out the left window and decides that his $60k would be better invested in his kid at this point than Edward Jones.

Charlie figures that with his go-get-em attitude and charming personality along with 2000 and a type, he's a shoe-in and could land a PIC gig, no sweat.

How close am I?

Latest resources

Back