• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, I don't know about a T-shirt but I do know of a White House intern and her stained dress. Maybe you guys have heard of it also.She was a fat pig also and, Oh, well, never mind.

WatchYourElbows said:
Does the ticket STATE the dress code? If not, she will win the lawsuit. A restaurant states their dress code outside the establishment.

Where did you go to law school "counseler"?

Tell me Mr. Weekend Lawyer under what prior ruling, statute, or law will she win this ruling? This is not about a dress code. It is about a phrase that passengers and SWA staff found to be offensive.

God forbid the majority get upset when one fata$$ redneck wears a shirt in poor taste.

Watchyourelbows can you please reference all the previous verdicts that caused you to reach your "educated" decision and statement. We are all waiting with baited breath.

Don't know about you....but I'd rather have a stained dress than 2000 dead bodies. Which president has been more harmful to this country???? Don't go there.

WatchYourElbows said:
She did NOTHING illegal. She'll win if she sues.

Tell us again how you know this? With 100000 hours of flightime I dont think you have anytime to do anything else.

Unless of course you are a stew and then that would explain everything.

soooo, you decide. Should 2000 of our wonderful, young, productive people DIE or should a president get a bj? Get real! You guys LIVE to get those things. LOL Ask yourself, are you better of now then 2000?

WatchYourElbows said:
Don't know about you....but I'd rather have a stained dress than 2000 dead bodies. Which president has been more harmful to this country???? Don't go there.

2000 dead bodies? What the hell are you talking about? The president has 2000 dead bodies? Where? In the Rose Garden?

How had W been harmful to this country?

You better quit while you are way way way behind.

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son. - Dean Wermer

Latest resources

Back