• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where's the love??!! Woman Kicked Off SWA Plane for T-Shirt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bravo to SWA. Wearing a shirt that says "Meet the Fuckers" on to an airliner is pretty tasteless no matter what your political stance is. She should have more class to begin with.

SWA will probably save money by booting her off the flight anyways. Her ticket was probably $200, and from the looks of her fat ass, I am sure that 737 would burn more than that in fuel just to get her in the air.

Last edited:
Good Riddance... I hope SW and all the other airlines tell her to tote that shirt on down to greyhound. Her ticket may cost her more though.:)

That woman obviously has little self respect for herself to be wearing that around in public. Alot of the things people wear on airplanes these days I wouldnt be caught wearing while I cleaned my house, washed my car, or did my laundry.

If we want to fix the airline business, step #1 is to ban flip flops and stuff like that. Raising ticket prices and increasing salaries is a close 2nd. I remember when I was a kid going to ride on an airline was like going to church on Sunday--you dressed up.

When are people going to get it, an airliner ticket is a contract for carriage from a to b under that airline's rules. It isnt the front steps of the supreme court or their living room. You arent guaranteed every right some ACLU lawyer says you are, a certain basic level of decorum and dignity must exist ie you must respect others and yourself and act like an adult for CS, and finally you cant wear curlers and underoos.

Now is that too much to ask? For some I guess it is sadly and they dont need to be on an airplane or traveling at all. They should just stay home.

SWA did the right thing passengers have the right to NOT be inundated with socially unacceptable expletives from any source. Besides how did she get that big butt of hers in a seat?:erm:

I don't know, I find the sight of Hillary Clinton more disgusting than that T-shirt on the fat pig.

furlodpilot said:
I can see the lawyers circling our wagons now!

Why? She has no case. If a restraunt can deny service based on attire, so can SWA. This is not about Freedom of Speech. I am sure even on the ticket it says that any unacceptable attire may mean refusal of service. She can go back to her trailer park and gleam on her 30 seconds of fame for the rest of her life.

Not flying SWA again??? Yeah, right. That trailer trash ho ain't gonna fork over a higher fare to make a point.

By the way, I had a similar idiot (female also) on a flight about a year ago whose shirt said "F--- You", or "What the F--- are you looking at"...something to that effect. Claaaaaasssssy laaaaaaady.

Stifler's Mom said:
SWA will probably save money by booting her off the flight anyways. Her ticket was probably $200, and from the looks of her fat ass, I am sure that 737 would burn more than that in fuel just to get her in the air.

This computer won't let me watch video. Describe the shirt please.
BTW, Stifler's mom.......ain't that the truth?

It had a picture of Bush, Cheney, and I'm not sure who the third was, probably Condi. Underneath it said, "Meet the F$ckers"

Latest resources

Back