• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyinPiker

Incon-fricking-spicuous
Where'd your 190's go guys?

hellas said:
The selling of shares is to secure more postions on 170 and now 190 ejets, as per Aviation International News.. Sorry all you regional guys who are not with CHQ........

Popeye0537 said:
Part of the MDA deal...rights to fly 190's if and when they come

RP170 said:
US Air 190 flying will be going to Republic............... Besides, CHQ just ratified a new J4J with Airways to staff the 190's.

RP170 said:
............ I work at CHQ though so don't listen to me. I wouldn't know anything about the 190 flying or our J4J deal would I? We'll just wait and see what happens.

ASH said:
The 190's are going to RAH, no doubt about it. No other carrier would have the program, ops specs, manuals, and runs done in a timely enough fashion. You don't just up and start flying a new aircraft type next week.;) It takes time to get it approved. RAH is set up and already in bed with Airways on this,;) but our CEO wants us to panic, giving mgmnt the upper hand. We aint buyin'. Why should we, the 190's are coming whether we bite or not, and the LOA-91 will be ratified.

Too many to post.....

Piker

Last edited:
RP170,

I thought CHQ just ratified a new J4J with regards to 190 flying. What happened? I mean after all you work there you should know. TELL US! Does that mean you won't change your screen name to RP190?

Bdfg1 said:
RP170,

I thought CHQ just ratified a new J4J with regards to 190 flying. What happened? I mean after all you work there you should know. TELL US! Does that mean you won't change your screen name to RP190?

I don't know. What happened? Why don't you tell us since you seem to know something new.

Don't expect to see any E190s with non-mainline pilots going forward. Jet Blue, USAirways/AWA and eventually DAL will all be flying E190s with their own pilots - USAirways and Delta have enough furloughed pilots to handle any 100 seat expansion - probably at Jet Blue E190 rates to be competitive...

RP170 said:
I don't know. What happened? Why don't you tell us since you seem to know something new.

I don't know what happened. I don't work for CHQ. However you do work for CHQ and thus the reason we should listen to you since "you work there". Do tell! Why all of the sudden are CHQ pilots not going to be getting any 190's?

RP170 said:
LMAO. More people with nothing better to do than rip on guys from other airlines.

So humble....so humble.......please tell me when I have EVER ripped on a CHQ guy. I am just very surprised that for weeks I've glanced at this board and read everything from "we are getting the planes" to "the planes are already ordered"...now that they are going to mainline....nothing.....please tell these guys they have no idea what they are talking about!!!!!!

You WERE the Mr. Know-It-All a few weeks back when we were questioning the possiblity of these planes going elsewhere.

Piker

Last edited:
FlyinPiker said:
So humble....so humble.......please tell me when I have EVER ripped on a CHQ guy. I am just very surprised that for weeks I've glanced at this board and read everything from "we are getting the planes" to "the planes are already ordered"...now that they are going to mainline....nothing.....please tell these guys they have no idea what they are talking about!!!!!!

You WERE the Mr. Know-It-All a few weeks back when we were questioning the possiblity of these planes going elsewhere.

Piker

I said I doubt they will end up at Air Wisconsin due to their cost structure. If you are going to post what people have stated in previous topics why don't you include the whole thread?

Latest resources

Back