Where'd all the CHQ Pilots go???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heavy Set said:
Don't expect to see any E190s with non-mainline pilots going forward. Jet Blue, USAirways/AWA and eventually DAL will all be flying E190s with their own pilots - USAirways and Delta have enough furloughed pilots to handle any 100 seat expansion - probably at Jet Blue E190 rates to be competitive...

The problem with DAL is having the money or credit to buy them. I'd like to see all DAL 170/190 flying go to ML, but the fact is who flies them will be determined by credit more than scope. ML could've been flying them by now but scope relief in the last TA hurt that.

RP170 said:
I said I doubt they will end up at Air Wisconsin due to their cost structure. If you are going to post what people have stated in previous topics why don't you include the whole thread?

You also said that 190 flying WOULD be going to you guys. You also said that you guys DID sign a J4J deal to secure the 190 flying. Again what happened?

RP170 said:
US Air 190 flying will be going to Republic. Air Wisconsin is too costly (ie dropped by United) so I wouldn't count on any of that flying for you guys. Besides, CHQ just ratified a new J4J with Airways to staff the 190's.

Anyway.....so are the 170/190 sims the same??? Is there any backing out of the REP/MDA deal? You would think this might be some incentive to keep the 170/MDA gig going.

AD

Last edited:
Bdfg1 said:
You also said that 190 flying WOULD be going to you guys.

The guys at HP put a stop to that, that's what happend.

Bdfg1 said:
You also said that you guys DID sign a J4J deal to secure the 190 flying. Again what happened?

The J4J was for expansion of 170 flying, the 190 part was to give management the power to bid for the flying on it and to include 10 190s in the newly expanded J4J airframe count. It was never to "secure" the flying. Again, it looks like the guys at AmWest secured that flying. You seem like a smart guy, that is what happened to it.

FlamingFUPA said:
The guys at HP put a stop to that, that's what happend.

The J4J was for expansion of 170 flying, the 190 part was to give management the power to bid for the flying on it and to include 10 190s in the newly expanded J4J airframe count. It was never to "secure" the flying. Again, it looks like the guys at AmWest secured that flying. You seem like a smart guy, that is what happened to it.

Well apparently some of your pilots didn't read what they were voting on.......

AD

As a CHQ pilot I am embarassed to read most of the posts on here. We have probably 10 or 12 or the worst airline representatives on this chat board. Those 10 or 12 guys give 1300 other CHQ pilots a bad name by being idiots with their computers.

The 190 should never be a regional aircraft, not even the crj900. the crj700 and emb170 should not be regional aircraft either, but the majors had too much pride to stoop to that level, so they lost them.

RP170 said:
I said I doubt they will end up at Air Wisconsin due to their cost structure. If you are going to post what people have stated in previous topics why don't you include the whole thread?

BULLSH*T!! read below......the middle one is the good one

RP170 said:
US Air 190 flying will be going to Republic. Air Wisconsin is too costly (ie dropped by United) so I wouldn't count on any of that flying for you guys. Besides, CHQ just ratified a new J4J with Airways to staff the 190's.

RP170 said:
I'm just saying I wouldn't count on Air Wisconsin getting that flying. It is misleading to tell guys that are thinking about working there that they will be flying them. I work at CHQ though so don't listen to me. I wouldn't know anything about the 190 flying or our J4J deal would I? We'll just wait and see what happens.

before you try to change the subject, no one in that entire thread said we we're flying them.....it was mentioned that we bid on them.....oooooh, you couldn't stand the thought of that could you!!

RP170 said:
It's too easy to get you Air Whisky guys fired up. A lot of your guys have been showing up in CHQ new hire classes lately. Why is that?

Listen RP170....I know you've "been around the block" from your profile. Read your above posts all from that same thread.....it's that smug....Yeah well....better luck next time guys, we got this all wrapped up, it must $uck to be at anywhere other than CHQ (yes I know you didn't say that directly) attitude that made me call out some of the guys that Chip mentioned....and you guys aren't even the blatent "flame starters" like the Guppykiller Clan.

You've danced around mine and everyone elses question. What happened? .....the answer is what you should have been posting everytime it was proposed that someone else could operate these things "I don't Know".

Piker

Last edited:
Piker, relax. I gave you the answer. Let RP170 spout what he likes, why should it bother you on this beautiful sunday with all the baseball, football, nascar, motoGP yada yada yada on tv/

FlamingFUPA said:
Piker, relax. I gave you the answer. Let RP170 spout what he likes, why should it bother you on this beautiful sunday with all the baseball, football, nascar, motoGP yada yada yada on tv/

Relaxed....I'm plenty relaxed.....nice attempt at a save though (I'll have to look up some of General Lee's posts to come up with a good come back). It doesn't bother me...this is a message board....I'm posting messages...better than watching commercials.

Enjoy the day as well

Piker

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back