• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where'd all the CHQ Pilots go???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Already operating these aircraft would give us an advantage I would think when it comes down to who is going to operate more 170/190's. As far as the J4J agreement, yes that does include 190 flying within it (look at previous posts within this topic). Are we officially getting 190's? That is to be determined as far as Airways flying goes. The AWA pilots are going to fight this tooth and nail which they should. Things change weekly and even daily in this industry as we all know.

It's just a message board guys, not official company information by any means. Don't get so worked up. I come on here for entertainment and it's definitely pretty amusing you guys take this so seriously. I understand it's stressful times for all of us but relax a little.

Last edited:
So this one guy I met online, hes like all, "oh were getting 190s and stuff yeah" and I'm like, whatever, you THINK you're getting them but Kristen, this girl I know from working at the GAP who's dad knows someone and like, jumpseats a lot, is all "yeah, their getting 190's" and cause, I guess, like, Delta or something can't afford em and something about the 170 and common fleet types and like, less training, and their better than CRJ's and I'm still all " OH MY GAWD would you get off my back about the 190s cause WE may be getting them and you like, first totally stole my hairstyle, which I was the ONLY girl in school to have until YOU got it, then your all trying to take away my flying and stuff cause that Julie girl I know is a whore that got fired from Applebees for messing around with my boyfriend in the freezer on the clock, and she said so, and so then I see where, I think the America West pilots, or some guys there are like, voting to keep them at the mainline carriers and Im all like "THANK GOD" so then I went on AOL chat and totally showed this "oh, we're getting the 190 and stuff" guy how wrong he was and it was so hilarious you gotta see it do you wanna do my nails and make out later after we get done with our sucky homework?

RP170 said:
I said I doubt they will end up at Air Wisconsin due to their cost structure. If you are going to post what people have stated in previous topics why don't you include the whole thread?

you have worked at Sh@taco for a couple of months and u defend it like you own it, by now u should know u suck and so does your company.

Bdfg1 said:
RP170,

I thought CHQ just ratified a new J4J with regards to 190 flying. What happened? I mean after all you work there you should know. TELL US! Does that mean you won't change your screen name to RP190?

This happened:

"The US Airways and America West collective bargaining agreements will be
modified to allow for a combined maximum of ninety-three (93) CRJ-900, or
other aircraft within the seating and maximum take-off weight limits specified in
Paragraph B above, to be operated in revenue service at any given time at Express
Carriers except that for every two (2) aircraft in excess of the combined 360
aircraft (excluding EMB 190 aircraft) operated at both US Airways and America
West, that are added to revenue service in the mainline fleet, the Company may
allow three (3) additional CRJ-900, or other aircraft within the seating and
maximum take-off weight limits specified in Paragraph B above, to be operated in
revenue service at Express carriers."

tricky said:
you have worked at Sh@taco for a couple of months and u defend it like you own it, by now u should know u suck and so does your company.

17 days off...89 hours block... all trips commutable from start to finish. now where else can u get that as a newhire?? i dont care if others do not like chq. if not, tough sh!t. quit your job if u hate it. life is great at shuttle and qol is da shiznit. later biiiiiitches

FatAlbert said:
17 days off...89 hours block... all trips commutable from start to finish. now where else can u get that as a newhire?? i dont care if others do not like chq. if not, tough sh!t. quit your job if u hate it. life is great at shuttle and qol is da shiznit. later biiiiiitches
My line at XJT this month was nearly identical to what you just mentioned. Plus I get paid more...and I only fly 37 and 50 seaters.

No one truly knows what is happening with the E190 buying, flying, or anything else that has to do with 90 seater airplanes. I think that Bluestreak's post pretty much sums up what will happen for now. There was a Ratification to our contract (LOA4) so that Management would have the ability to bid on 90 seat flying; along with the J4J deal.

I hope that America West or New Us Airways retains the 90 seat plus flying. Hopefully they will purchase the CRJ9's from Mesa and their pilots will fly those as well. A 90 seater aircraft is a 90 seat aircraft.

As Chip stated all of the planes will anything over 50 seats (Other than the Dash 4 and AT72) should be at the Majors. Sometimes in passing we do hear some of the Senior guys a CHQ/RP/S5 (Or whatever) want the E190's because they have no plans of going anywhere else. Nothing irritates me more that to hear that, because most of us don't want to be at the regionals for our entire careers. 85% of us hope that America West win's this flight and pay good wages on the 90 seats aircraft. Hopefully that will in-power more pilot groups to follow.

Best of luck to all of you.

tricky said:

Not sure what your beef is with the company, but we are all sorry to hear that. May you be blessed in your anger.

RP is not necessarily defending the company (management),he is defending his pilot group as he should. Don't piss on him for doing that. Maybe if more pilots and they're unions did just that, we wouldn't ALL be in the predicament that we're in now. It's not completely our (pilots) fault; as you and I do what we need to do to pay the bills. Only think we have is ourselves to back each other up.

Latest resources

Back