Where'd all the CHQ Pilots go???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyinPiker said:
Bluestreaks's post kind left out a couple of key details. Read for your self where he got it from.

http://www.donlinrecano.net/dr201/mwc/04-13819/dk003193-0005.pdf

Looks like half of your wish will come true. Unfortunately they've gave up on the 900.

I'm as happy as anyone that the 190 will stay with the majors, but the fact that the door is opened for 900s is unfortunate.

This could have gone better.

RP170 said:
Already operating these aircraft would give us an advantage I would think when it comes down to who is going to operate more 170/190's. As far as the J4J agreement, yes that does include 190 flying within it (look at previous posts within this topic). Are we officially getting 190's? That is to be determined as far as Airways flying goes. The AWA pilots are going to fight this tooth and nail which they should. Things change weekly and even daily in this industry as we all know.

It's just a message board guys, not official company information by any means. Don't get so worked up. I come on here for entertainment and it's definitely pretty amusing you guys take this so seriously. I understand it's stressful times for all of us but relax a little.

The reason we find YOU so funny is because u have been out of training for what, a month maybe 2 and u act like u know the company. All you know is how to bend over for management and fly the 170 for B1900 wages.

tricky said:
The reason we find YOU so funny is because u have been out of training for what, a month maybe 2 and u act like u know the company. All you know is how to bend over for management and fly the 170 for B1900 wages.

I did my research before coming here and felt CHQ was the place with the best QOL and opportunities for growth and advancement. If it was up to me would I have come here on my own accord? No, probably not, but sometimes you don't have much of a choice when business plans go south at the company you work for and you are furloughed. I'm just appreciative to have the opportunity I currently have.

Doug Parker said:

RP170 - another SJS victim lowering the bar.......................

A furlough victim that was looking for a job is more like it. I understand most guys don't seem to feel any sympathy for these folks though until it has happened to themselves and they have to start over and search for a new job. Instead you spout off and claim that a furloughed guy taking a job with CHQ must be SJS?

Last edited:
Doug Parker said:
RP170 - another SJS victim lowering the bar.......................

Well stay in your Cessna then. Thanks for keeping that bar so very high. You're a hero.

And Tricky, the reason we find YOU so funny is because your maturity rivals that of a retarded monkey. You make a post about how you nailed some fat flight attendant whore (probably unprotected) and you use letters instead of whole words. "r u going 2 the mall l8ter? u r hot my pudgy fa friend". Your writing makes you sound like a 13 year old girl, or possibly a 13 year old boy with repressed homosexual urges. I can see you growing up to be like some of our male FA's who experimented with heterosexuality in the past and now are just gay men with children.

And Doug...I'd take a pay cut for the 190's just so you could use that oh so clever cliche' of SJS again, because as you know, using that term immediately establishes credibility and and a sincere desire to "raise the bar" from those of us "bottemfeeders" who have "lowered the bar" in the "race to the bottem" by flying "shiny" airplanes and "undercutting" all the "reputable" airlines. There, did I hit all the popular terms associated with Chautauqua? I must admit, using that vocabulary makes me sound much more clever and witty; I'm almost getting this feeling of superiority to everybody else. Wow! No wonder you people use these words so much. Rock on!

And yes, I hope we do get 190's. Now, proceed with the stereotypical flames and then ask if I care...........:p

FatAlbert said:
17 days off...89 hours block... all trips commutable from start to finish. now where else can u get that as a newhire?? i dont care if others do not like chq. if not, tough sh!t. quit your job if u hate it. life is great at shuttle and qol is da shiznit. later biiiiiitches

And u probably where your sunglasses inside at night. I dont care about schedule you little f@ck, I was saying your pay sucks.

BlackPilot628 said:
Not sure what your beef is with the company, but we are all sorry to hear that. May you be blessed in your anger.

RP is not necessarily defending the company (management),he is defending his pilot group as he should. Don't piss on him for doing that. Maybe if more pilots and they're unions did just that, we wouldn't ALL be in the predicament that we're in now. It's not completely our (pilots) fault; as you and I do what we need to do to pay the bills. Only think we have is ourselves to back each other up.[/QUOTE

Your right, you guys should start getting pissed that your payed sh&t at CHQ, and do something about it and stop being the plague to every other regional

Latest resources

Back