Where'd all the CHQ Pilots go???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
A furlough victim that was looking for a job is more like it. I understand most guys don't seem to feel any sympathy for these folks though until it has happened to themselves and they have to start over and search for a new job. Instead you spout off and claim that a furloughed guy taking a job with CHQ must be SJS?

you werent forloughed, you would still have your job there so dont say you were a VICTIM.

Corbon said:
And Tricky, the reason we find YOU so funny is because your maturity rivals that of a retarded monkey. You make a post about how you nailed some fat flight attendant whore (probably unprotected) and you use letters instead of whole words. "r u going 2 the mall l8ter? u r hot my pudgy fa friend". Your writing makes you sound like a 13 year old girl, or possibly a 13 year old boy with repressed homosexual urges. I can see you growing up to be like some of our male FA's who experimented with heterosexuality in the past and now are just gay men with children.

And Doug...I'd take a pay cut for the 190's just so you could use that oh so clever cliche' of SJS again, because as you know, using that term immediately establishes credibility and and a sincere desire to "raise the bar" from those of us "bottemfeeders" who have "lowered the bar" in the "race to the bottem" by flying "shiny" airplanes and "undercutting" all the "reputable" airlines. There, did I hit all the popular terms associated with Chautauqua? I must admit, using that vocabulary makes me sound much more clever and witty; I'm almost getting this feeling of superiority to everybody else. Wow! No wonder you people use these words so much. Rock on!

And yes, I hope we do get 190's. Now, proceed with the stereotypical flames and then ask if I care...........:p

You obviously have SJS worse than anyone. Keep telling yourself you got the job you went to school for and that this is where you will retire.

tricky said:
you werent forloughed, you would still have your job there so dont say you were a VICTIM.

Yes I am a furlough victim. Sounds like you must know more about me than I myself do. I was previously furlouged from a company along with about 800 others. I understand if you didn't know that I worked there previously to the company you are associated with. Just trying to find a place with some growth potential and a decent QOL where management isn't stuck in the dark ages or provides misleading information to its employees.

Last edited:
Tricky nailed a Fat flight attendant.....LMAO! AH ha ha ha ha Was her name Bdfg1 or Flyin Piker?

Last edited:
tricky said:
Your right, you guys should start getting pissed that your payed sh&t at CHQ, and do something about it and stop being the plague to every other regional

You need Jesus. I'll pray you.
BTW- Who do work for?

Popeye0537 said:
Tricky nailed a Fat flight attendant.....LMAO! AH ha ha ha ha Was her name Bdfg1 or Flyin Piker?

Naw Popeye......I wouldn't want to ruin the beautiful thing you and Tricky already have going. Judging by the intelligence level of both of your posts, you were made for each other.

And they say you can't find love in this crazy industry.....awwwwww.

BlackPilot628 said:
You need Jesus. I'll pray you.
BTW- Who do work for?

Sounds like he is a disgruntled Skyway guy since he's made references to the 1900.

Last edited:
The better question is WHERE THE HELL IS BOEING with a decent 90-100 seater that is more economical and competes with either P.O.S from Bombardier or Embraer?

Smacktard said:
The better question is WHERE THE HELL IS BOEING with a decent 90-100 seater that is more economical and competes with either P.O.S from Bombardier or Embraer?

It's called the 717, it was five years early and it's not cheap to build.

Latest resources

Back