• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When does CAL hiring starts again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$.05 says they are at the upper end of the class size. We have a lot of slots to fill.

14 classes
8 people =112
16 people =224

Plus the 2 classes in Aug. Possilbly 240 newbies by then end of the year.

Keep them comming!

Anybody know how many are in line to get called ? And how one could find out where they are in that group?

That information is not easily accessible. From my understanding there is a very extensive process internally. Best advice is to keep updating regularily, and stay in contact with folks internally and or make every effort to meet Continental co-workers, even jumpseat do whatever you can to meet folks. If you have an internal referral they are your best point of contact to find additional information.

Hutchman said:
I had to work. What was said about the Medium size jet issue?

I'm curious of this as well... I can't believe this would even be an issue... They can get all the 170/190s they want. There is NOTHING stopping them.

FLY CONTINENTAL said:
The MEC has info on this, refer to that internally.

The meeting was 3 days ago and I have not recieved any information from a blastmail yet, just curious.

As far as the call list goes, the pilot who gets you on the list can check back in with his/her chief pilot at anytime to see where you are on the list. I know the EWR CP's office is doing 6 interviews a week for the forseeable future.

A friend of mine is in the Sept 26th class ( I think its the 26 because most classes begin on tuesdays for some reason) So I would guess people interviewing now are looking at early october class dates.

Openings are on all aircraft (yes the 777 too) even though I dont see any new hires going to the 777 anytime soon. Expect to get EWR, there might be a few IAH slots open but I wouldnt count on it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back