• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When can AirTran dump ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is not (nor should it) going to be pretty...the internet has no secrets...it might be advisable to seek counsel (and maybe anger mgmt counseling) if you have posted anything particularly uncivil or threatening towards Maxblast72 (Rich) in regards to his duties and the SLI...

SWA will be headhunting to address this type of behavior...

We don't even know why he did it. I doubt even if there was a note left, that you could consider any explanation as credible when someone is writing while contemplating their own demise.

AFA SWA headhunting, I don't know that I'd like to be the one threatening SWA's heavy handedness and speaking for them. I believe there is something in the employee conduct agreement about making public comments speaking for the company.

Guys, accusing each other of crap is not going to get anyone anywhere, and claiming to speak for what Stacy or Southwest will do is just idiotic. How about everyone just remembers Rich in the good times, and thinks about what they can do for his family and friends now that he's gone. Things being said by people on both sides on this thread are completely inappropriate.

Guys, accusing each other of crap is not going to get anyone anywhere, and claiming to speak for what Stacy or Southwest will do is just idiotic. How about everyone just remembers Rich in the good times, and thinks about what they can do for his family and friends now that he's gone. Things being said by people on both sides on this thread are completely inappropriate.

With what you have written in other threads about him, you should stop posting and consult a lawyer.

And her name is Stacey

What a terrible tragedy. I met Rich once in the break room. Nice as can be. God bless his family and may he rest in peace.

So if someone were to print out all your posts in the past year that wouldnt make you nervous?
I thought completely inappropriate was YOU falsely mentioning his kids..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back