• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When can AirTran dump ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I completely agree! This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone FWIW.

As Ty said; It's used as a joke here. An example from my last trip - The F.O. came back from a long Lav break. When he settled back into his seat he said "I think I may have harmed some SWA pilots".

Get it.

that's funny Dicko, same thing happens on our side. Just the other day one of our flight attendants demanded to leave the airplane for the terminal. Said he needed to take a valuejet and wipe his airtran. Thank goodness it is all in fun and just a joke.

that's funny Dicko, same thing happens on our side. Just the other day one of our flight attendants demanded to leave the airplane for the terminal. Said he needed to take a valuejet and wipe his airtran. Thank goodness it is all in fun and just a joke.

From someone who walmarted the industry. Classic. At least you were the best at it. Thank goodness it is all in fun and just a joke.

27 I guess that was a slam on me? Wanna go tit for tat and start some bad joojoo??? Or do you want to call it good and try to get along?

27 I guess that was a slam on me? Wanna go tit for tat and start some bad joojoo??? Or do you want to call it good and try to get along?

Bake,

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. I don't want to go tit for tat.......but I will. I want to end this bull******************** and get along. But when someone slings insults it gets an equal reaction. We are all the same. We show up, move a plane and head to the bar. Lets call it good and get along. This job can be a lot of fun. Lets keep it that way.

OH I can take it 27 all day long and can dish it out too. I was responding to Dicko's post not anything you posted. go read and I think you will see....I have no problem having fun at others expense and I have no problem of others having fun at my expense, but don't make it personal, please?? I like you want to see us all succeed.

OH I can take it 27 all day long and can dish it out too. I was responding to Dicko's post not anything you posted. go read and I think you will see....I have no problem having fun at others expense and I have no problem of others having fun at my expense, but don't make it personal, please?? I like you want to see us all succeed.

Amen Bro.

I don't know why but that was pretty funny....

would'uh been funnier if you said she.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back