• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's With Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gunfyter...well said and I know who you are. Look forward to meeting you on the road.

Fraternally yours,
BrnJetFuel

Iceman21 said:
I don't understand the whole "I am a CEO of a Fortune whatever company, therefore I must be treated differently than every other person on the planet."

No one is high profile except for Jesus Christ in my book.

While that is certainly the case, they can be a different breed of cat. They don't take kindly to screwups, least of which those that cost them time. Thus crews do their best to insulate them from the inevitable screwups. It's just self-preservation.

Cardinal said:
While that is certainly the case, they can be a different breed of cat. They don't take kindly to screwups, least of which those that cost them time. Thus crews do their best to insulate them from the inevitable screwups. It's just self-preservation.

I certainly understand that, and agree with that but I don't think I would treat them any differently than any other paying customer.

HEY ICEMAN,

DID YOU REALLY MEAN TO SAY THAT IF YOU WERE AN NJA CAPT OR F/O, THAT YOU WOULD TREAT EACH AND EVERY OWNER (PEOPLE WHO FLY ON OUR AIRPLANES ARE OWNERS) WITH THE VERY SAME EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM, DIGNITY, RESPECT AND "OUTRAGEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE"???

...IF NOT, ...YOU'D BETTER UPDATE YOUR RESUME....

DLF8108 said:
HEY ICEMAN,

DID YOU REALLY MEAN TO SAY THAT IF YOU WERE AN NJA CAPT OR F/O, THAT YOU WOULD TREAT EACH AND EVERY OWNER (PEOPLE WHO FLY ON OUR AIRPLANES ARE OWNERS) WITH THE VERY SAME EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF PROFESSIONALISM, DIGNITY, RESPECT AND "OUTRAGEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE"???

...IF NOT, ...YOU'D BETTER UPDATE YOUR RESUME....

Toss the reversers on there DLF, I am not slamming NJA's customers or any other customers, I am merely commenting that if someone has a complex about being important because they are a CEO of some company then they have a rude awakening coming to them someday. I will treat them the same as I treat everyone. They pay, I will do the best **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** job I can and I will treat them with the upmost respect, not because of who they are, what company they work for, or how much money they have, rather that is the way I would like them to treat me.

Latest resources

Back