• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's up at Gemini?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bad news, WOA first year pay, good news, never having to buy a drink online for a year. I look forward to buying former GAC crewmembers a round or ten.

GAC crews have any questions about WOA feel free to pm.

Bel

Sure beats Omni's 1st year pay!

Can't agree more but that little white speck on the top of chicken sh*t is still just chicken sh*t. 1st year should be better everywhere just about. Why in this industry should have to collect food stamps your first year to prove your worth.

Can't agree more but that little white speck on the top of chicken sh*t is still just chicken sh*t. 1st year should be better everywhere just about. Why in this industry should have to collect food stamps your first year to prove your worth.

It is amazing, isn't it? A friend who's spent 10 years as an electrical engineer, earned his MS in Computer Science along the way has gone from a $35K/yr 1st year puke.. to a $145,000 department supervisor with not more than what he claims is average ambition..

I and many of my friends, have spent the last 10 years accumulating type ratings, hours, command time, international time, etc.. and now that we've lost our job we're looking at $22/hr RJ jobs and if we're lucky a crap hole like Omni might pay us $3000/mo to fly all over the world 2/3's of the month gone from our families! Keep this God forsaken industry! I'm going to fly corporate for the rest of my life!

I disagree, regarding the debt and I may add all significant operational support effectively ended when the GAL transaction closed. M-P picked the operation with the highest labor costs, and deliberately tanked it.

World and NAA - if they are profitable now - are only so because of the HUGE windfall of business they recieved as a result of the lion's share of the AMC flying being re-directed to those properties. They'll look like hero's when they launch the IPO - at the expense of 2,500 ATA employees and their families.

How are our former DC-10's working out for you, by the way?

and MP is behind the Chemtrails:rolleyes: too!

look, before this last downturn, your management couldn't even get ATA out of the red even when all of the other airlines were well in the black. your airline was poorly managed. BTW; this is not commentary on the pilots of ATA. I'm sorry that it happened to you and your comrades.....there by the grace of god go I and all of that stuff. but, don't start making up wacko conspiracy theories and drag your fellow pilots down, sheesh!

Strangest thing... just got a packet from "Trustee Services Inc" in Hollywood FL outlining. I've never gotten something like this from the other airline I worked for that liquidated under Ch 7

WOA is hiring, buying planes, and growing...
GAC is furloughing, parking planes, and in BK.
I wonder where the problem is?;)

WOA is hiring, buying planes, and growing...
GAC is furloughing, parking planes, and in BK.
I wonder where the problem is?;)

I am not sure I would read too much into it as on thier best day WOA's management is just slightly less F**KED up than the others and that is optimistic even. The war fell in thier laps and they managed not to screw it up.

Martinez still bought NAA while it was loosiing money then thier books were so screwed up he got us delisted because we could not meet S&O standards for the SEC. Yea its best day still incompetent.

I am not sure I would read too much into it as on thier best day WOA's management is just slightly less F**KED up than the others and that is optimistic even. The war fell in thier laps and they managed not to screw it up.

Martinez still bought NAA while it was loosiing money then thier books were so screwed up he got us delisted because we could not meet S&O standards for the SEC. Yea its best day still incompetent.

NAA was not losing money, where did you get that from?

NAA was not losing money, where did you get that from?

Man I so want to get behind that a$$ in your avitar!

What were we talking about now..?

Latest resources

Back