What's up at Gemini?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
World interview

Has anyone that interviewed at world, have a class date yet? How many have been hired from last weeks interview session? Hope we all have from Gemini.

Who is bidding for Gemini ? They had to have done some due diligence if they are going to bid at the bankruptcy sale or auction. Are they looking for pieces or the whole thing ? Sholudn't there have been some interest - so who spent some time going over records to be a bidder?

Who is bidding for Gemini ? They had to have done some due diligence if they are going to bid at the bankruptcy sale or auction. Are they looking for pieces or the whole thing ? Sholudn't there have been some interest - so who spent some time going over records to be a bidder?

I have heard that there are a lot of Bids in for Gemini. GAL & Centurion Air Cargo to name a few.

I heard that World got 4? of their MD-11s and hired a few form Gemini with it.

I heard that World got 4? of their MD-11s and hired a few form Gemini with it.

Thats BS!!! the auction is on 8/12. World has hired a bunch of gemini guys but it has nothing to do with them already owning gemini's md-11's

Its flame bait to illicit a response. Unless someone on here is a VP at Gemini or one of the entities involved in the bidding process (highly doubtful). Then all that is posted, is pure speculation that lacks foundation.

Its flame bait to illicit a response. Unless someone on here is a VP at Gemini or one of the entities involved in the bidding process (highly doubtful). Then all that is posted, is pure speculation that lacks foundation.

No its not flamebait. Like I said, its what I heard. Sometime true sometimes not. Just trying to share with the group.

Last edited:
You know that pile that has been stting in MIA forever and says VARIGLOG on it? World Airways will be the proud owner.

Latest resources

Back