Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

propilot

Go Sioux!
Are they back in business? Did they ever actually go out of business? They are advertising for a Falcon Captain and FO to start later this month.

Things are slow but good. Furloughed in April, so just hanging out playing Daddy day care, and currently out at Whidbey Island, WA playing Navy for the rest of the month.

They have people furloughed and are advertising for off the street?

They have people furloughed and are advertising for off the street?

Why is it that some jerk has to come on here and assume that every company has a union, or gives recall rights? Why do you have to turn everything into a union issue? If there was a union at Cherry the would shut the doors, and if you knew anything about the company that would be obvious.

They are asking for people that already have a flacon 20 type and experience. So don't be a DB and put 2+2 together, they are asking for layed off employees back. They are not a union shop so they usually have to hold out to the public for any openings, even if people are already being considered for the position. The thing is that guys who were let go,even in this economy, probably wouldn't go back.

Why is it that some jerk has to come on here and assume that every company has a union, or gives recall rights? Why do you have to turn everything into a union issue? If there was a union at Cherry the would shut the doors, and if you knew anything about the company that would be obvious.

They are asking for people that already have a flacon 20 type and experience. So don't be a DB and put 2+2 together, they are asking for layed off employees back. They are not a union shop so they usually have to hold out to the public for any openings, even if people are already being considered for the position. The thing is that guys who were let go,even in this economy, probably wouldn't go back.

Not to mention both of them have found other flying positions.

Hey Clyde, W2B actually knows what Cherry is all about... I got him an interview there last year when he got let go from USA Jet. Thing is, I don't get why he is making a big deal about it?!!! People weren't furloughed, they were let out of their contracts... No union at Cherry and he knows that! Why bother making a big deal about it? Beats me!

Last edited:

Easy there hoss! I thought it was a legit question.....no big deal. Good luck to all at Cherry. First jet I ever flew was a Cherry 20. A lot of folks got their start there.....all the best!

Hey Clyde, W2B actually knows what Cherry is all about... I got him an interview there last year when he got let go from USA Jet. Thing is, I don't get why he is making a big deal about it?!!! People weren't furloughed, they were let out of their contracts... No union at Cherry and he knows that! Why bother making a big deal about it? Beats me!

Well hell if I know then.

Easy there hoss! I thought it was a legit question.....no big deal. Good luck to all at Cherry. First jet I ever flew was a Cherry 20. A lot of folks got their start there.....all the best!

Sorry, I've been hanging out in the frac boards too much lately. Everything over there is pro/anti union bs.

W2B, Sorry if your question was legit.

I need to go take a shower now and get all of this flightinfo off me.

Latest resources

Back