• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the scoop @ Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously, CEO/Gemini Wonderboy's experience with Chicago Winters is nil! The first cold blast of the season is already on the way and we haven't even approached ThanksGiving! How are you going to promise a better footprint for servicing your customers while ATC exploits your ground-de-ice holdover times to keep the UPS traffic moving in and out? Seems like a disaster or severe customer service failure ensuing.

100-1/2

That's one of the primary reasons Gerry decided to base in Columbus in the first place. The weather there is pretty benign, at least compared to Chicago anyway.

Wow my prayers go out to you guys. I really liked your company and thought about throwing the app in when I could now It doesn't look like it will ever happen. Good Luck.

This sounds positive!

COLUMBUS, Ohio – October 20, 2008 -- AirNet Systems, Inc. (“AirNet”) today announced a service partnership with BeavEx to add regional in-bound and out-bound service in eight cities to AirNet’s national airline network. This partnership will leverage the strengths of AirNet’s unique airline with BeavEx’s established ground transportation capabilities. These feeder flights will enable customers of AirNet and BeavEx to benefit from the time-sensitive delivery of shipments that also require a high degree of custody and control.

This service partnership creates a dynamic presence within the South Central region of the United States. The cities being added to current points of origin in Texas include in-bound and out-bound cargo flights from AirNet’s Dallas hub to Abilene, Austin, Houston, Midland, San Antonio and Tyler in Texas, and Monroe and Shreveport in Louisiana. In addition to significantly expanding the number of cities served in this region, the partnership also offers an innovative transportation solution for customers in other major markets throughout the United States. The integration of these feeder flights into AirNet’s national network coupled with BeavEx’s ground transportation capabilities results in a simplified and cost-effective door-to-door solution for customers.

George Gonzalez, Chief Executive Officer of AirNet, commented, “We are excited about this new regional relationship which further strengthens AirNet’s network throughout the United States. It offers an innovative transportation solution for cargo shipments for smaller, underserved markets with the benefits of national scale. This approach demonstrates one of our growth strategies to expand AirNet’s market presence and serve additional customers within our network.”

At least they seem to be adding flying and no selling off assets.

eP.

When I first got laid off I screamed that the sky is falling, and maybe it is. But then reality sank in. These are things that we have no control over. Keep rolling with the punches and praying that this bottom of the cycle is short lived.

Sorry, I receive these press releases through email. So I don't have a link.

If you do not wish to be notified of future News Release for AirNet Systems, Inc., send a blank e-mail from this address to: [email protected].

Here's what I found on AirNet's website:

http://www.airnet.com/LatestNews/LatestFrame.htm

Hope this helps.

eP.

Latest resources

Back