• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats the scoop @ Airnet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's really sad what's going on with that company. It was my first "real" commercial flying job and I miss every bit of it! Well, except the loading bank bags in a torrential downpour and blasting off frantically before the worst part of the storm hits! Even then, there was something about it that put a smile on my face as soon as I was done for the day. It was something that I was happy to raise a glass or two or three to when the week was over. Good luck Starcheckers and this avatar is for you!

It's really sad what's going on with that company. It was my first "real" commercial flying job and I miss every bit of it! Well, except the loading bank bags in a torrential downpour and blasting off frantically before the worst part of the storm hits! Even then, there was something about it that put a smile on my face as soon as I was done for the day. It was something that I was happy to raise a glass or two or three to when the week was over. Good luck Starcheckers and this avatar is for you!

Starcheckin' will definitely put hair on your ass, eh Capn?

is schaner still around?

Tommy is good people, I definitely liked working with him. One thing I remember is that he had this uncanny ability to know the mascot/team of any college or university, no matter how small. Whenever trainees would tell him where they went to school, he'd reply without missing a beat "Oh, so you're a (blan) then." Very often the trainee would react with the pure shock of "how did he KNOW that?"

Latest resources

Back