• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"What's next now for AA/US possible merger'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummmmmm, NO. I think it would be considered "ripe" if the AWA guys lost out on seniority in a SLI between the APA and USAPA. Maybe you also believe that you can drive that truck that was taken from you in the divorce settlement with your Ex Wife. Riiiiight. You Easties are unbelievable. You continue to try to brush the NIC award under the door, pretending it NEVER happened. Everyone can see you! Maybe you can negotiate this time with the APA, and just tell them THIS TIME YOU WILL PLAY BY THE RULES, unlike LAST TIME..... Last time was just practice, this time with the APA WILL BE FOR REAL.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Pvt. Lee the "rules" say the list is used when AWA and US Stupidways ratify a contract. I'm not sure what part of that you don't understand.

It's more fun to speculate that AA doesn't even need the eastholes. Just take the planes and the west pilots. Solves a ton of current and potential major problems.

Pvt. Lee the "rules" say the list is used when AWA and US Stupidways ratify a contract. I'm not sure what part of that you don't understand.

A little off topic here but the "general" is most likely not an Airline Pilot at all. Probably a scumbag lawyer or a management puke. He posts to stir the pot and create dissension. Look at his history of posts and it becomes all to clear. Majors, regionals, how many posts does he have? Way too much time on his hands and way too much interest in creating conflict on these boards.

Why would a so called Delta pilot take such an interest in these forums? Yup, there isn't one. HS

A little off topic here but the "general" is most likely not an Airline Pilot at all. Probably a scumbag lawyer or a management puke. He posts to stir the pot and create dissension. Look at his history of posts and it becomes all to clear. Majors, regionals, how many posts does he have? Way too much time on his hands and way too much interest in creating conflict on these boards.

Why would a so called Delta pilot take such an interest in these forums? Yup, there isn't one. HS

Bingo. That is the consensus by most.

M

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You're a dork. Why would a PILOT take an interest in an aviation forum? REALLY? I have been on this board for 14 years. Look at you, talk about being full of shiite.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bingo. That is the consensus by most.

M

The NIC award will rule, and you know it. I can't wait to watch the continuation of your train wreck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I think what Silver decides will become important when and if a joint agreement is reached and ratified between USAPA and US Airways. Of course if an agreement between these two parties is never reached due to a merger with American, her ruling won't really matter... It will have no bearing on a seniority list between USAPA and the APA...

Ahhhh...I get it now. You are saying that the arbitration panel (of three) will be presented with three lists and told that SINCE there was no joint agreement ratified between the former AAA pilots and the AWA pilots that the Nicolau Seniority arbitration "doesn't count".

I wonder how the arbitration panel of three (that are most assuredly co-workers/friends/ mentees of Arbitrator Nicolau) would respond to that position?

Keep swinging for the fences boys, theres bound to be a good pitch in the bunch! Question: WHEN we finally work together, how much money do you think LCC will offer you for all your pain, angst & agony for all that you have suffered (considering that most of it is self inflicted)?

Pizza anyone?

Hey, everyone can trust the Easties NOW, because THIS TIME, it will be FOR REAL. For real for real. This time. This SLI, they will HONOR. Trust them. They are NOT crossing their fingers behind their backs. This time, it's for real!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:
Hey, everyone can trust the Easties NOW, because THIS TIME, it will be FOR REAL. For real for real. This time. This SLI, they will HONOR. Trust them. They are NOT crossing their fingers behind their backs. This time, it's for real!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Trust? Go eat your grits. This is business.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You're a dork. Why would a PILOT take an interest in an aviation forum? REALLY? I have been on this board for 14 years. Look at you, talk about being full of shiite.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Go crawl back in your cubicle, poser. Actually, I like private better! HS

Latest resources

Back