• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's everyones backup career ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quit, start a family, and be a stay at home father living off the six figures my wife makes in medical sales. If any of you guys can break into the medical field, that's definitely the way to go. We are all in the wrong industry.

Not too worried about my job going anywhere anytime soon though. I sincerely hope things don't get too bad this year for guys at the airlines with all of the mergers that are likely combined with the rediculously high oil prices.

Last edited:
Strip Club Owner; had a guy in the jumpseat a while ago who was doing quite well with it.
Those are getting harder and harder to be profitable at, at least in the Southeast.

They've cracked down in many areas, with rules of NO touching, pasties, etc, to the point where many of them have shut down. The grinding and rubbing is, arguably, the best part of a lap dance and, if you can't get that, why bother?

Personally, my rule has always been "If I can't take it home, I'm not interested" so it's not a regular thing for me, but I've never turned down the occassional bachelor party for a friend... :D

You have to get out of the Southeast. Head west young man. I'm told San Diego has some good clubs (wouldn't know myself, just heard).

don't forget suicide! Best of all, it's free! Sure...if you have friends and family, they may miss you.....or not.

How 'bout this?

DC-3 Airplane Pilot needed overseas

Position Overview:
Operates DC3 BT-67 airplane in support of approved missions in Afghanistan.

Will my plane have "targets" painted on it? I need to know how hard it will be for the Taliban to shoot me down when they take pot-shots at me.

Funny

As funny as your answers are, being let go from an $80K/year job... Isn't that funny given what is out there and what size family your supporting. Its scary as hell watching other airlines applying legal predatory pressure on an underdog. Ultimately, the dog goes under & hundreds of pilots flood the streets looking for jobs that will take months to get. Its all fun and games until you can't make the mortgage payment & your family falls apart due to financial stress. Hey, but with Southwest, now you have a choice.. F-Off you pompous jacks! Were all sick of your elitist remarks on this board, gloating in the demise of others.

Latest resources

Back