• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's 357 Done For You Lately?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey idiot, how can you stand to get paid so little for a longer airplane.. He He.

Suck it.:beer:

**By the way, Im still senior to you.

CYA

Ha, Ha you wish you were senior to me. How does that Tier 2 taste???

That and the fact that I still make more money than you do flying in the left seat of my longer RJ than you do in the right seat of that BIG airbus.

Now that we are going to be on the same list, I am actually looking forward to working with you :)

Last edited:
Keep it simple IBT

Just the F.A.R.s and no JA, makes contract administration so much easier....BTW if all you RA "big Jet" guys are so smart, why are you still at the only Company that makes Mesa look good..... that or the New "Welfare Program" known as the SLI.... Its the NEW "career enhancement system" normally associated with programs monitored by the E.E.O.C. Something for nothing, its all the rage in Washington DC these days.....Respect is EARNED, NOT DISTRIBUTED BY ARBITRATORS.....:smash:

BTW if all you RA "big Jet" guys are so smart, why are you still at the only Company that makes Mesa look good.....

Do you know anyone hiring regional FOs? I don't. Except Emirates. And guess where I have an interview in a few weeks....

The sooner you stop blaming RAH folks and start focusing on the real enemy here the better off everyone will be. While you are so busy staring us down - WH and BB are stabbing you in the back. WAKE UP.

Wake up?

The ship of fools has sailed, not much can change unless FAPA can derail this thing, which I doubt. The "stabbing" is a matter of opinion, I guess, But the IBT was the ones who want my job, not BB. The IBT spent big $$ to get at it, the IBT tried to tunnel under the fence to get at it faster....nothing personal, but the IBT seem to have a bigger career impact than BB does. I can only envision that the IBT will sell MY contract down the river to give the RJ guys something other than the lowest Hourly rates, the F.A.R.S. and no JA, also known as FASTER ACCESS to my job.....just the facts....BTW the IBT has, by its lust for the Contract I have earned, made a lifetime enemy....seems odd but if stability, low training costs and separate certs are to BB's advantage, It appears that BB's goals are better for me than the IBT's......how's that for ironic? With any luck, my spot in the seniority list will be a moot point in 7 years...or however long it takes the IBT to reconstruct the worlds fastest Section 6 to their maximum advantage......

the ship of fools has sailed, not much can change unless fapa can derail this thing, which i doubt. The "stabbing" is a matter of opinion, i guess, but the ibt was the ones who want my job, not bb. The ibt spent big $$ to get at it, the ibt tried to tunnel under the fence to get at it faster....nothing personal, but the ibt seem to have a bigger career impact than bb does. I can only envision that the ibt will sell my contract down the river to give the rj guys something other than the lowest hourly rates, the f.a.r.s. And no ja, also known as faster access to my job.....just the facts....btw the ibt has, by its lust for the contract i have earned, made a lifetime enemy....seems odd but if stability, low training costs and separate certs are to bb's advantage, it appears that bb's goals are better for me than the ibt's......how's that for ironic? With any luck, my spot in the seniority list will be a moot point in 7 years...or however long it takes the ibt to reconstruct the worlds fastest section 6 to their maximum advantage......

+1.

Cya

Do you know anyone hiring regional FOs? I don't. Except Emirates. And guess where I have an interview in a few weeks....

The sooner you stop blaming RAH folks and start focusing on the real enemy here the better off everyone will be. While you are so busy staring us down - WH and BB are stabbing you in the back. WAKE UP.

There are no short cuts in this industry. You will pay the piper.

You will get hired at Emirates. It is a shame that you have to leave this country to find a job.

THe Emirates people know that the US has a bunch of "hungry", eager and non-confrontational regional pilots that they can tap into. You will work at Emirates and note that you are a slave. You will also note that you are working for a company that doesnt give you any credit and worth (much like RAH). Best of all, just like RAH, you wont be able to do anything about it. Except jump ship. There is no easy way of getting to your dream.

You will be a slave and the sad thing is, you dont care because you will be flying a jet, bigger than the one you fly now. By the way, you will think you are getting paid generously. Wait until you go there and note that you are going to be paid no where near what the true Emirates' civilians get paid.

US= a supply of cheap labor pilots for the Middle East. Oh yah, no union either.

Have fun draining another country with your eager pursuit to fly the big jet.

CYA

Last edited:
It's well known that chicks prefer girth over length.

Ask Popeye how he can stand flying a longer airplane for less pay!

CYA

There are no short cuts in this industry. You will pay the piper.

You will get hired at Emirates. It is a shame that you have to leave this country to find a job.

THe Emirates people know that the US has a bunch of "hungry", eager and non-confrontational regional pilots that they can tap into. You will work at Emirates and note that you are a slave. You will also note that you are working for a company that doesnt give you any credit and worth (much like RAH). Best of all, just like RAH, you wont be able to do anything about it. Except jump ship. There is no easy way of getting to your dream.

You will be a slave and the sad thing is, you dont care because you will be flying a jet, bigger than the one you fly now. By the way, you will think you are getting paid generously. Wait until you go there and note that you are going to be paid no where near what the true Emirates' civilians get paid.

US= a supply of cheap labor pilots for the Middle East. Oh yah, no union either.

Have fun draining another country with your eager pursuit to fly the big jet.

CYA

How much credit or worth did F9 give you, Animal, except words, promises and a bunch of cool aid ?
Sounds like you already gathered some experience at EK. Well, here are facts, like it or not:
F/O's at Emirates (or Etihad or Qatar) have:
- income equal to an F9 Captain (or more)
- full crew meals
- free housing
- free school and other great benefits for their families
- six weeks paid vacation (dream of it in the US)
And no, that does not include a hug from their chief pilot nor worthless "thank you letters" or other ego boosting memos.
EK pays them good money to fly a jet from A to B; call it strict business.
Perhaps a pat on the back from your boss is worth more than the above to you, but some people choose to make a living. So if you call this "slavery", that's one heck of a fine display.
Sorry, did not mean to kidnap the thread.

Latest resources

Back