• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What Others Think of the DAL MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Professional such as the NWA MEC are laughable. Their actions over the past 22 years is deplorable! But then again its much easier to go to arbitration every time and tell the pilot group, "well guys, we gave it our best but got screwed! We'll get em next time!"
The kool aid must flow nice and cool in MSP!:laugh:

Yes and it flows well in the ATL as well! The actions over the past 20 at DAL have been deplorable as well. Can you say scope? I do not think us Delta guys are in a position to preach to fellow ALPA pilots. Fill er up!!

....this is almost better than watching Hillary and Obama go at it.....:smash: :laugh:

Yeah, the continental pilots should be throwing stones. Judas is welcoming scabs back into the fold at ALPA.

Nuff said

Pardon me but you would not know a scab if it was sitting on your face. Another case of pimply faced, stupid **************************************** that hang around this board. Look in the mirror ***********************************.

Not saying it isn't true, but I have yet to see a Delta 767 (or 777 for that matter) in either ICN, KIX, or HKG. Is this just a mx thing?

I did say that I was wrong, JackA$$. I said that the 767 does NOT make a good 'long-range, heavy freighter' which is TRUE. Why do you think that most of UPS long-range (trans-pac) freight is flown with the MD11; they have more coming and also 747-400Fs coming (new from Boeing, and 2 used coming from Cargolux). I just said, you are probably not going to see a DL 767 with a cargo door flying through ANC on the pac. There is a better chance of a NWA 330 with a cargo door doing the work than a 767, as it would carry more 'bulk' (its wider), and carry more weight.

But, I forgot that you're the expert, so maybe you can tell me just how many 'freighters' that you have flown?? I have flown freighter versions of just about all of the a/c that I have flown with pax config. (727, DC-8, L-1011, and others).

I do wish the NWA pilot all the best with this merger; however, with your attitude, I kinda hopes that it does turn out as 'bad' as I am afraid that it may, just so in about 12-18mths, I can tell YOU (and just YOU), "I told you so."

enough said, Bye.

DA

Thank Gawd I have pretty good seniority, and anything with relative seniority attached to it will look pretty good for me. Thanks for caring.

And, the 767ER may not have the "best range" compared to others, but UPS does fly it from ANC to Asia, and maybe there could be a combo with 744s that were taken out of pax service at NWA eventually. You never know...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Dude, the early 90's called.... they want their snappy catch phrase back. Oh yeah, and I hear Wayne and Garth want to kick your ass...

Oh yeah, and you're other favorite "Oh, Snap"... yeah, that one's played out too. Time for some new material, General.

FARM out dude! That is out of STATE. Right ARM dude. How are those?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not saying it isn't true, but I have yet to see a Delta 767 (or 777 for that matter) in either ICN, KIX, or HKG. Is this just a mx thing?

We fly 767-300ERs and 767-400s to HKG for MX on a fairly regular basis via ANC. We fly 777s into ICN 3 days a week now, which will be bumped up to 4 this summer. Some of the ICN layovers are 72 hours, which may or may not be popular. We CURRENTLY do not fly to KIX or HKG for pax services.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back