• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What might the bottom of AAL and LCC SLI look like

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey general why don't you go f#ck yourself you miserable internet troll. Stick to your delta gay love posts and stop derailing every us air thread. Seriously could the moderator just erase every one of his retarded posts?

The truth hurts dumba$$! The AWA guys got smacked after agreeing to something "binding." If you can't see the injustice in that, then you are just a jackhole. The mood over there is gonna stink for years....

When a newbie comes on here and says there may be "some drama", I think he/she should know the real story and most likely outcome. You don't, I guess. All is rosy in PHL and CLT I see.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Who knows. Hopefully the arbitration panel castrates the USAPA/east Scumbags.

I agree. Even though there initially may be two parties privy to the arbitration hearings (APA and USAPA), I can't wait to hear the response when one of the three arbitrators asks about the NIC award and what happened? I bet all 3 of the arbitrators knew Nicalau himself. Popcorn ready....

Bye Bye---General Lee

When a newbie comes on here and says there may be "some drama", I think he/she should know the real story and most likely outcome. You don't, I guess. All is rosy in PHL and CLT I see.....

Do you honestly believe that there are new hires that are in the dark about the past problems at USAir/AWA? I find it virtually impossible that someone is applying to these airlines without current knowledge concerning the challenges that will be experienced going forward.

Your constant battle cry is: "I need to enlighten all pilots about what they don't know!" Guess what, you are NOT the keeper of all knowledge. Your opinions and views about any number of things are simply that, your opinion. Maybe you should consider keeping some of it to yourself, because I think I can speak for most when I say we are sick of hearing it even if it is something we might agree with.

Hey general why don't you go f#ck yourself you miserable internet troll. Stick to your delta gay love posts and stop derailing every us air thread. Seriously could the moderator just erase every one of his retarded posts?

Don't let the o'le Genny get to ya. He makes himself feel superior by putting down other pilot groups. Ya know, the inflated ego makes up for other shortcomings in his life. Why do u think he spends so much time on here?

As far as the SLI goes, let's hope it goes as smoothly as it can. A positive culture is in the interest of many of us for the long run. I would guess for those recently hired, doh will prevail.

Do you honestly believe that there are new hires that are in the dark about the past problems at USAir/AWA? I find it virtually impossible that someone is applying to these airlines without current knowledge concerning the challenges that will be experienced going forward.

Your constant battle cry is: "I need to enlighten all pilots about what they don't know!" Guess what, you are NOT the keeper of all knowledge. Your opinions and views about any number of things are simply that, your opinion. Maybe you should consider keeping some of it to yourself, because I think I can speak for most when I say we are sick of hearing it even if it is something we might agree with.

Howie,

You're still in the dark how you guys treated the AT guys. You had an opportunity to watch 2 mergers before yours, and you went down the wrong path. But, I'd expect nothing less from you. Both you guys (via the process agreement and promise of arbitration if needed) and the Easties treated your "brothers" like dirt. Sleep well!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Don't let the o'le Genny get to ya. He makes himself feel superior by putting down other pilot groups. Ya know, the inflated ego makes up for other shortcomings in his life. Why do u think he spends so much time on here?

As far as the SLI goes, let's hope it goes as smoothly as it can. A positive culture is in the interest of many of us for the long run. I would guess for those recently hired, doh will prevail.

It won't, and you've got a train wreck running the show. You may be the biggest carrier, but infighting will last for years. Is that putting down employee groups or just telling the truth while you hide from it? Yeah, you're welcome. You've got to respect the SLI process to create unity within your group, and both you and SWA failed at that. The truth stings.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Lol. Good post. The genitel is dating a westicle which is why he just has to ruin every post with his dribble. He's one of the only few that thinks the Westicles deserve the Nic travesty. Pathetic!

Howie,

You're still in the dark how you guys treated the AT guys. You had an opportunity to watch 2 mergers before yours, and you went down the wrong path. But, I'd expect nothing less from you. Both you guys (via the process agreement and promise of arbitration if needed) and the Easties treated your "brothers" like dirt. Sleep well!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you ever sleep or work ?

Good lord take a rest .

Lol. Good post. The genitel is dating a westicle which is why he just has to ruin every post with his dribble. He's one of the only few that thinks the Westicles deserve the Nic travesty. Pathetic!

Ruin every post? By telling the truth that you can't contest? Yup. And, everyone knows what the Easties did was wrong. You don't sign up for binding arbitration (and even approving the arbitrator first) and then welch on the award. You deflect and try to slam me, but you can't escape the facts. You guys are jackhole losers. I can't wait to watch what happens next. Popcorn ready...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Do you ever sleep or work ?

Good lord take a rest .

Really? I can't use my android while on a trip? You can do both now, you know?

When you see interesting time stamps on some of my posts, realize it may be in the middle of the night in the US, but not in Europe. I know that is "foreign" to you guys.... Ahahahaha! Get it? Sure you don't.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back