• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of time one needs to go to XO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody heard from XO here of late? I take it they've been conducting interviews.

I think we are going to interview for one more group in December and they are planning on X rated for this group. Hiring should pick up early next year. Classes are full thru December.

I think we are going to interview for one more group in December and they are planning on X rated for this group. Hiring should pick up early next year. Classes are full thru December.

When will we see the first Challenger 300s on the line? How many CL300s are expected through the end of 08?

It was all in the press release, but I believe they start showing up 4th quarter 2008 and 3 or 4 to be delivered by the end of the year.

Are there any rumors floating around regarding the NJA new TA and it's implications at XOJET? Will they follow suit?

Are there any rumors floating around regarding the NJA new TA and it's implications at XOJET? Will they follow suit?

They have been working on a new long term pay package for quite a while. I have seen drafts, and it would have been industry leading prior to NJ's new TA. I think it is unlikely they will make changes just because NJ's package is better, but you never know.

Either way, congratulations to the NetJets pilot group. It is good for all of us each time the bar is raised.

They have been working on a new long term pay package for quite a while. I have seen drafts, and it would have been industry leading prior to NJ's new TA. I think it is unlikely they will make changes just because NJ's package is better, but you never know.

Either way, congratulations to the NetJets pilot group. It is good for all of us each time the bar is raised.
Is there any talk on opening more domiciles/regions?

Flight Time Required (From Company Website)

PIC
  • 3500 Total Time
  • 2000 PIC
  • 1500 MEL
  • 500 MEL PIC
  • 300 Actual Instrument
  • 1500 Turbine
SIC
  • 2000 Total Time
  • 500 PIC
  • 500 MEL
  • 150 Instrument
  • 100 Turbine

Is it true that a bunch of Swift Citation X pilots jumped over to XOJet recently? Is Swift downsizing again?

Latest resources

Back