• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of time one needs to go to XO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Normally to go to XO, you have to have Command Screened, probably in your 12-16 year point in your career. You need to be qualified as an Aircraft Commander in the weapon system you will be operating, and be prepared to take over as Commanding Officer.

Nope we are still hiring. Be patient if they like your info, you will get the call. Selection is done at certain times of the month. Lots happening around the office with expansion, training, and pilot stuff.

Good Luck

Xdriver

I'm in the same boat as you. I applied about the same time and nothing. Guess they have better canidates.

Nope we are still hiring. Be patient if they like your info, you will get the call. Selection is done at certain times of the month. Lots happening around the office with expansion, training, and pilot stuff.

Good Luck Xdriver

Thanks for the info. We'll continue to keep our fingers crossed!

Also, what is life like on the road? Typical day type of thing. How long is the average duty day with how many legs/hours. It sounds like they keep you all pretty busy.

Also, what is life like on the road? Typical day type of thing. How long is the average duty day with how many legs/hours. It sounds like they keep you all pretty busy.

Check out the following link to Flightaware.com. It shows airborne Citation Xs. Look for Papa Tango flights (end numbers with PT) - those are the XOJet aircraft. You can click on those flight numbers and check out where they have been over the last few days. That should give you a good indication. They certainly do a lot of transcon flights in those Xs...

http://flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/C750

Good luck.

What you don't see is the crew changes on the road. I hate people that don't have clue and give all the answers! It sounds like our f@#*k gov't on illegal immigration. We usually work a 10 hour day (NOT Flying) But you can see the max if things get crazy. We have great support and never get pushed to do anything.. Life is good on the road and its better than the 7 years I did at NetJets..

What you don't see is the crew changes on the road. I hate people that don't have clue and give all the answers! It sounds like our f@#*k gov't on illegal immigration. We usually work a 10 hour day (NOT Flying) But you can see the max if things get crazy. We have great support and never get pushed to do anything.. Life is good on the road and its better than the 7 years I did at NetJets..

Whoa dude. Don't hate the player, hate the game... This is an information forum and not everyone has all the answers. Perhaps some of these people know XOJet drivers and are relying on 2nd or 3rd hand information - it's not a perfect resource. If you see an error, maybe you should correct it vs. blasting people who are trying to be helpful.

You are absolutely correct on that and well put. Just frustrated over bad info. When I was working on my PH.D, I had to teach undergrads and I used to I flunk them when they gave me bad info... Just people should give accurate info or none at all.

Whoa dude. Don't hate the player, hate the game... This is an information forum and not everyone has all the answers. Perhaps some of these people know XOJet drivers and are relying on 2nd or 3rd hand information - it's not a perfect resource. If you see an error, maybe you should correct it vs. blasting people who are trying to be helpful.

Latest resources

Back