What kind of time one needs to go to XO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
minmums

It's more about your attitude and personality than it is about your experience. We want people that are easy to get along with and fun to be on the road with. Slam-clickers need not apply.

2000 for SIC and 3500 for PIC are the hiring minimums. Checkout the website for the breakdown.

We've recently hired guys with 2500 hours from Mesa and a 26000 hour retired legacy airline pilot. Kinda hard to say what is and isn't competitive.

Good luck!

It's more about your attitude and personality than it is about your experience. We want people that are easy to get along with and fun to be on the road with. Slam-clickers need not apply.

2000 for SIC and 3500 for PIC are the hiring minimums. Checkout the website for the breakdown.

We've recently hired guys with 2500 hours from Mesa and a 26000 hour retired legacy airline pilot. Kinda hard to say what is and isn't competitive.

Good luck!

Apologies if this has been answered before, but can you explain the domicile situation there? Is there a home-basing option? When would that apply?

bases

As it currently stands, you can live where ever you want if you're on the 17/15 schedule. This is NOT a reserve schedule as some have referred to it. You are on for 17 days straight, then off for 15 days.

If that's too long for you to be gone from home, then move to Sacramento, Van Nuys, Phoenix or the TEB/HPN area and you can be on the 9/7 rotation. Those bases are pretty loosely defined, San Diego is part of the VNY/SoCal base, Reno is part of Sacramento, and Prescott is part of the PHX base. Draw a 2 hour radius around those airports and you've got a pretty good guesstimate. Talk to the CP or DO if you're not sure you live close enough, they seem to be willing to work something out.

Has anyone received a phone call from XO Jet recently? I assume they are still hiring/interviewing for their projected growth? I applied almost 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.

Does that mean you all get plowed at the managers reception at the Embassy Suites after a duty day? I guess those Swift guys are having a positive effect over at XO!

Did XOJet pick up a bunch of Swift's X pilots? Is that the reason why XOJet has a PHX base?

Has anyone received a phone call from XO Jet recently? I assume they are still hiring/interviewing for their projected growth? I applied almost 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I'm in the same boat as you. I applied about the same time and nothing. Guess they have better canidates.

Latest resources

Back