• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What kind of time one needs to go to XO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't the total time mins use to be 1500tt? I meet everything else but 500 short of the total time...is it worth it to apply?

What other equipment do they own/manage and plan on hiring into?

How many do they plan on hiring?

What is the culture like? Dot comish? (in a positive way)

Can a new-hire choose the schedule 9/7 or 17/15 on day one? Are you able to switch between the two?

Thanks in advance.

You are absolutely correct on that and well put. Just frustrated over bad info. When I was working on my PH.D, I had to teach undergrads and I used to I flunk them when they gave me bad info... Just people should give accurate info or none at all.

Easy CXdvr,

I don't think he gave any bad info. He just sugested that people go to flightaware to see where we go. He didn't say anything about how many crews were flying those trips. Flightinfo does give good information about what our typical trip looks like. He also said we do lots of transcon's. how can you not agree with that?

Didn't the total time mins use to be 1500tt? I meet everything else but 500 short of the total time...is it worth it to apply?

What other equipment do they own/manage and plan on hiring into?

How many do they plan on hiring?

What is the culture like? Dot comish? (in a positive way)

Can a new-hire choose the schedule 9/7 or 17/15 on day one? Are you able to switch between the two?

Thanks in advance.

Put in an app. what's the worst that could happen?

For now, hiring into the X. CL30 next year sometime. From time to time there may be a few King Air 350 and Premier openings.

The plan is to hire about 600 in the next 5 years.

You choose your schedule. Change it when you wish.

I would say dotcomish in that the company is very employee friendly.

Thanks for the good info guys. It's good to hear people fairly happy where they are with so many s#*!ty outfits out there.

How are they on the interviews?

Last edited:
X

Easy yourself.. I never disagreed about the transcon info. Thats were the X excels, just when someone ask or info, sending them to flightaware does not show all the info. A request was made for information so yes, he did give bad info. Although not intentionally its still bad. No worries

Cheers

Xdriver

Easy CXdvr,

I don't think he gave any bad info. He just sugested that people go to flightaware to see where we go. He didn't say anything about how many crews were flying those trips. Flightinfo does give good information about what our typical trip looks like. He also said we do lots of transcon's. how can you not agree with that?

Do you guys have actual dispatchers that issue flt releases like the airlines or trip coordinators and the captains do everything?
I know that it's off the subject and kinda a wierd question to ask but I believe that you can tell a lot about a company by the type of ops they run.

dispatchers

Do you guys have actual dispatchers that issue flt releases like the airlines or trip coordinators and the captains do everything?
I know that it's off the subject and kinda a wierd question to ask but I believe that you can tell a lot about a company by the type of ops they run.

I'm not really sure what it says about us that we haven't had dispatchers...just 3 years ago we only had 3 airplanes, the need just wasn't there. However, we actually are in the process of hiring into our now forming dispatch office. We've got the green light to hire 8 licensed dispatchers.

You are absolutely correct on that and well put. Just frustrated over bad info. When I was working on my PH.D, I had to teach undergrads and I used to I flunk them when they gave me bad info... Just people should give accurate info or none at all.

Dude there lies your problem, your too smart to be a pilot. You should get your money back.....LOL

I'm not really sure what it says about us that we haven't had dispatchers...just 3 years ago we only had 3 airplanes, the need just wasn't there. However, we actually are in the process of hiring into our now forming dispatch office. We've got the green light to hire 8 licensed dispatchers.

Well at least your moving in the right direction!!

Latest resources

Back