• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the SWA 1, 2, 3 rule?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General, was one of those delta guys that didn't rock in the rocking chair. :laugh:

I happen to enjoy Europe, and enjoy the layovers over and over again. I plan out where I want to go after my nap and workout, and then I go explore and find great restaurants and watch the locals while drinking a tasty brew. I leave feeling like I actually got paid to see something new and taste a great meal I can't get here in the States. At the same time, I get to enjoy a wonderful ice cream sundae while looking at Greenland pass by. It never gets old. But, you will feel older doing 5 or 6 legs a day around Texas. Enjoy AMA and HRL.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey GL, do us all a favor and never, ever post that drivel again. You have posted this same basic paragraph over and over and over and over and over and over again, then you proceed to bash SWA and Lubbock (or ELP, HRL, AMA, MAF). We understand that you're a high and mighty Delta Sky God with an over-inflated ego, but we really just don't give a sh!t to hear any more about what you do on a layover. Why in the he!l do you even pop up with this cr@p on a SWA thread anyway? Does your ego really need this kind of stroking???

Dork.

I have noticed the General spends a lot of time trying to convince himself how great his job is and how lousy it is at SWA. Seems like I remember, from a long past Pysch class, that they have a name for that condition, I mean besides jealousy.

Yes, the condition is called "Penis Envy".

I went to DQ today and had an ice cream sundae. The best part about it was that my wife and kids were there! Being with my wife and kids never gets old!! I didn't even have to wear a double-breasted gold-buttoned suit. I had shorts, flipflops and a Texas Tech t-shirt on. Didn't have to stop by JFK on the way home either. That never gets old!! Later, I stopped by a local brewery I've never been to. It was nice enjoying a brew with the family while watching the locals. My kids even ran into some friends from school. I got to watch and listen to them laugh and play together. My airplane is really small, but it would hurt if I taxiied it over your foot!! My neighbors aren't impressed with my tiny little 737. They wonder when I am gonna go to the "majors" and fly "big" airplanes. But, they do wonder if I have a job because I'm home so much. That never gets old!!
I can't imagine how old I would feel if I had to go to Greenland to get an ice cream sundae and a beer from Paris, but I bet my freinds and neighbors would think I was really, really, super-duper, duper cool!!

Bye Bye---Whataburger

Last edited:
I went to DQ today and had an ice cream sundae. The best part about it was that my wife and kids were there! Being with my wife and kids never gets old!! I didn't even have to wear a double-breasted gold-buttoned suit. I had shorts, flipflops and a Texas Tech t-shirt on. Didn't have to stop by JFK on the way home either. That never gets old!! Later, I stopped by a local brewery I've never been to. It was nice enjoying a brew with the family while watching the locals. My kids even ran into some friends from school. I got to watch and listen to them laugh and play together. My airplane is really small, but it would hurt if I taxiied it over your foot!! My neighbors aren't impressed with my tiny little 737. But they do wonder if I have a job because I'm home so much. That never gets old!!
I can't imagine how old I would feel if I had to go to Greenland to get an ice cream sundae and a beer from Paris!!

Bye Bye---Whataburger

I heard they have ice in Greenland. And Iceland. Is there beer in Paris? I thought it was wine only.

Latest resources

Back