What is FLOPS New Payscale?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BeenThereDoneIt

All the rant about the new contrat left some of us confused. What does your new contract pay for the first 4 years for FO and PIC? Gracious!

It is truly amazing. One year on what I consider to be a pretty good job has turned what may well have been a decent primate into something that can hardly be recognized. Or, maybe I have it wrong. Maybe he was never a self respecting human. Whatever. Now, thanks to the power of the internet, our troll has decided to venture beyond his own former company, and attack pilots at companies that he has never even worked for. I am embarrased for him. On behalf of our troll, I apologize to the good pilots of Flight Options, and I trust you to see him for the little figure with the pointy red hat that he truly is. Kinda funny, really.
Oops! Those are gnomes, aren't they? Whatever.

Last edited:
All the rant about the new contrat left some of us confused. What does your new contract pay for the first 4 years for FO and PIC? Gracious!

Do you REALLY want to know, cause it sucks. But we all have opened our eyes to our company, the industry and the world. Oh..... and the small fact that we lost 700 pilots in the last 4 years. But we live to fight another day, and its in writing. So again do you REALLY need to know?

Go apply at Flight Options. And when you do, ask them then.

Latest resources

Back