• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is FLOPS New Payscale?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too apologize for the troll. I cant believe he ever worked for us. Makes me want to punch the guy who hired him in the face

Because he saw the writing on the wall....just like he saw the upgrades at Avantiar would soon be 3-4 years. Just like he sees that there is no way in hell that you will buy 50 more planes in 3 years. That would be a plane every 5 weeks. Ain't gonna happen.

why god, why could he have not gone to that interview? WHY WHY WHY

I can't answer that question. I know that I, for one, am glad she decided not to show :laugh:

Last edited:
I think what's important to know is that it's an average 38.9% raise over the life of the five year contract, assuming the company exercises their options for years 4 and 5. And if they don't we'll be back at the table in 2.5 years. This is a remarkable achievement, for any contract, let alone a first contract in this economy.

What's also important to know is that we don't have any year one-four year pilots flying at Flops. So those numbers would be irrelevant if they were posted.

Also important to know that there are 200+ pilots with recall rights so there will be no new hires in the foreseeable future. So, why does the payscale matter 2 U?

... But we live to fight another day, and its in writing. ...

Kudos to all of the Flight Options pilots and their families for hanging in there and getting a foundation you can build on in the future. Having legally recognized rules and a voice in your career will pay dividends which can't always be counted in actual dollars but are valuable gains nonetheless. Congratulations to you all! NJW

Latest resources

Back