• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do we REALLY make???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess everyone should quit what they are doing and work for SkyWest huh?

Only blow-me and Mesa pilots would not get hired because even SkyWest won't hire scum. Even the scummy AAL furloghed flyboys.

I had a good laugh the other day when I heard an Eagle Reserve Captain say he did not consider himself as an Eagle pilot since he was a Furloughed American Airlines Mainline pilot flying the Embraer for now. -Idiot

Last edited:
WOW.....CONGRATULATIONS you big check flying pilot. You know more than every one of the 2500 Skywest Pilots.

And Happy New Year while I'm at it.

Um actually I dont fly checks anymore, I have moved on...but I did make more than your little friend when I did. But who cares.. Oh yeah Happy New Year to you too.

You are doing way better than any 2nd year FO at ASA. Even if they work their ____ off they can't make that.

Let me put an end to this right now. Sure you made more than me as a 2nd year 70 FO at ASA. Sure you will upgrade quicker. Oh and yes you had more days off and a better QOL.

(Now with trumpets in the background and an ALPA sticker on my bag)

You bottom feeders are ruining the industry. I don't think you understand that if you don't vote ALPA in soon you are going to get whacked! Let me also remind you that you fly the 70 and the 50 for the SAME RATE. I don't know how you go home and sleep at night. The industry is a flame. Look at Comair, Mesaba, AirWis... You did that to them. You and your SAME RATE can rot in HELL!!!

(At this point I rip off my pilot shirt to reveal a full back ALPA tatoo)

You made more than me... I am ASA 5 year pay ATR driver getting CRJ700 pay (bypassed for 3.5 years... complete disregard for seniority). Flew about 800 hrs with about 200 credits....

Looks like you picked the right airline... but like previously posted.. "you are about to get whaccked" by the alpa boyz

I don't think you understand that if you don't vote ALPA in soon you are going to get whacked!

(At this point I rip off my pilot shirt to reveal a full back ALPA tatoo)[/quote]

I hope this is sarcasm. ALPA doesn't seem to do much more than they are already doing themselves.

What's wrong with posting a few dollar figures on the web either? I'd say those figures are good for second year regional. Much better than I made at PDT. Don't have my figures just yet, tax season is too far away still.

$53000 on 2nd year FO pay at SkyWest. picked up extra, worked hard most of the year, slowed down near the end to attend to other things.

I love the argument that we did all these 'things' to other airlines. what a joke.

be happy where you are, give credit where credit is due, and if you're going to be pissed and blame someone, blame your management and the inherent adversarial relationship that comes with having ALPA around.

beyond that, and in all seriousness, Happy New Year!

I hope all of you can enjoy 2007 and the company where you work. I know I will/do.

Let me put an end to this right now. Sure you made more than me as a 2nd year 70 FO at ASA. Sure you will upgrade quicker. Oh and yes you had more days off and a better QOL.

(Now with trumpets in the background and an ALPA sticker on my bag)

You bottom feeders are ruining the industry. I don't think you understand that if you don't vote ALPA in soon you are going to get whacked! Let me also remind you that you fly the 70 and the 50 for the SAME RATE. I don't know how you go home and sleep at night. The industry is a flame. Look at Comair, Mesaba, AirWis... You did that to them. You and your SAME RATE can rot in HELL!!!

(At this point I rip off my pilot shirt to reveal a full back ALPA tatoo)

I get paid the same to fly a 727 or an A-380. An airplane's an airplane. Who cares what size it is.

Who's the bottom feeder? He makes more than you do, has a better QOL and will upgrade faster than you will.

He makes more than you do, has a better QOL and will upgrade faster than you will.

true, so true.

so, who's chasing who? if we only matched what others get (as has been alleged) we'd only match others in pay, QOL, etc. the truth is we surpass them.

Latest resources

Back