Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do RJET pilots think happens after RJET SLI?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's only the draft award due today, and not that I'm aware of. The final award won't be issued for some time yet.

So back on topic (sorta)...

Did IBT leak the SLI award yet (due out today)? I'm sure if they're happy with it, it'll find its way out before 12/1....
Nope. All they said in regards to the award is that the final is due out somewhere around 12/1. They won't leak it.

Sorry guys, I was actually being facetious. With as many people involved, I would be shocked if the details of the draft award didn't find their way out one way or another.

You know what they say about 3 men keeping a secret...

Update: As of today, the draft award has been rescheduled to 11/5. Final award 12/3. No reason given...

Update: As of today, the draft award has been rescheduled to 11/5. Final award 12/3. No reason given...

The arbitrator had gas. Funny how baseball can arbitrate hundreds of millions of dollars in a DAY, but this has taken 365 times that amount of time.

So has anybody seen these "leaked" docs/SLI proposals, or do I have to wait for wikileaks to publish them?

Side note: SWA should start hiring off the street in Q3 2011. Pool will be drained by end of Q1 2011. 188 in class from Jan-Mar. These initial classes are to cover add'l vacations, attrition and optimized scheduling of aircraft that has created more flying.

Since IBT reportedly denied the arbitrator's request to take them off their site, the other unions followed suit and published them on theirs (at least FAPA did, don't really know about ALPA/UTU). We've seen 'em. No big surprises. I don't know where the general public can go to see them, so I guess you're on your own there...

As far as SWA hiring.....relevance?

The relevance is that there are going to be about 699 pissed off F9 pilots shortly and SWA is hiring in spite of the Airtran announcement. Imagine how many we would have needed if we'd actually bought a 700 pilot airline instead of a 1700 pilot airline.

Just a guess.

Gup

Since IBT reportedly denied the arbitrator's request to take them off their site, the other unions followed suit and published them on theirs (at least FAPA did, don't really know about ALPA/UTU). We've seen 'em. No big surprises. I don't know where the general public can go to see them, so I guess you're on your own there...

As far as SWA hiring.....relevance?

I love that this is becoming a propaganda battle. Until I see a notice from the arbitrator requesting the removal, I remain skeptical.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back