What A Freaking Shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Networ-King

The IPA just got notice that they've been turned down by the NMB for a release and the douche bag delta pukes passed the TA by 58%. Oh yeah, and the United management f%$ks still get their bonuses.

gotta love this industry ehh?

It is a shame. The IPA has been negotiating/mediating for almost 4 yrs and still no release. It goes to show whose pocket the NMB is in.

I was just suprised that the DAL TA didn't pass by at LEAST 70% - knowing the guys on the property.

Networ-King said:
The IPA just got notice that they've been turned down by the NMB for a release and the douche bag delta pukes passed the TA by 58%. Oh yeah, and the United management f%$ks still get their bonuses.

Thanks for all of your support. There may be a method to our madness, but you are removed now, and you really need to be looking at your own situation. The 58% pass was a good sign to management that not everyone is willing to fold, and certainly not again. There were reasons to pass this, and it doesn't concern you anymore. Have fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Networ-King said:

NO!!!!!!! Is UPS greasing their palms or something?
How disappointing.

General Lee said:
Thanks for all of your support. There may be a method to our madness, but you are removed now, and you really need to be looking at your own situation. The 58% pass was a good sign to management that not everyone is willing to fold, and certainly not again. There were reasons to pass this, and it doesn't concern you anymore. Have fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General.....

You know.... sometimes I can see your point of view and learn to agree with you because being optomistic is positive, but you've been nothing, but a stupid koolaid drinker from day one and you've never actually looked at the facts. YOUR IN DENIAL MAN, get over it. You've been optomistic for the last 4 freaking years. Being positive about your company is one thing, but after the a$$ pounding that you've taken in the last 4 years its time to get your head out of your a$$ man. Get real for once...Im crossing my fingers and hoping that things will work out at big brown, but Im not holding my breath. Im being cautiously optomistic.... hoping for the best and assuming the worst. Wait till march and you'll see HOW DALPA will "SAVE" your compensation. Reality sucks man I know, but sooner or later your gonna have to crawl out from underneath that rock. Like you say ALL THE FREAKING TIME "Time will tell"...

Please enlighten us how DALPA is going to save the world again or management is going to come up with yet another Delta saving plan called douchebag airlines with you as the captain in a pink skirt dancing on water and the caption saying.... "Douche Bag Airlines.... the fresh new start"

bring it you koolaid drinking retard

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have something intelligent to say about what is going on at Delta, you sure haven't articulated it . . . but, while you're trying to, please leave my name out of it.

The vast majority of AirTran pilots know that Delta's problems are not a good thing for our pilots, and we are sure as hell not rejoicing about it, like you seem to be.

What's the matter, did some Delta pilot steal your old lady . . . again?

Last edited:
Networ-King said:
General.....

You know.... sometimes I can see your point of view and learn to agree with you because being optomistic is positive, but you've been nothing, but a stupid koolaid drinker from day one and you've never actually looked at the facts. YOUR IN DENIAL MAN, ge over it. You've been optomistic for the last 4 freaking years. Being positive about your company is one thing, but after the a$$ pounding that you've taken in the last 4 years its time to get your head out of your a$$ man. Get real for once...
Im crossing my fingers and hoping that things will work out at big brown, but Im not holding my breath. Im being cautiously optomistic.... hoping for the best and assuming the worst. Wait till march and you'll see HOW DALPA will "SAVE" your compensation. Reality sucks man I know, but sooner or later your gonna have to crawl out from underneath that rock. Like you say ALL THE FREAKING TIME "Time will tell"...

Please enlighten us how DALPA is going to save the world again or management is going to come up with yet another Delta saving plan called douchebag airlines with you as the captain in a pink skirt dancing on water and the caption saying.... "Douche Bag Airlines.... the fresh new start"

bring it you koolaid drinking retard

Wow. If you wanted to become rich, you should have studied a bit more and gone to get your MBA at Wharton and gotten hired at management. But, you did not.

Guess what GENIUS? Delta is in BANKRUPTCY. We are. You are in denial buddy. It is hard to NOT think of getting a second pay cut, since the first just got rid of our huge pay raise (which I enjoyed probably a year longer than most analysts thought we should). That is the way it goes when your airline is in the crapper. You have got to hope that things turn around gas wise and we get some better management---Whitehurst will likely take over and he seems to have some vision.

You guys at UPS really HAVE NO REASON TO NOT STRIKE, since you are at a company making huge PROFITS (what we don't do), and they still won't give you a larger piece. What is the first year pay over there? I admit, I would love to be there, but really, why is it so low? Will that change? It should.

So, MR Brown Stain, you need to look at apples and oranges. We are not in the same position you are, and we are doing better than most while they were in court. We are taking them to task on several points that will save us some cash, but that is about all we can do-----with the shape we are in now. We have lost $11 BILLION in 5 years. We owe $10.6 billion in pension obligations. You are the retard for not seeing the difference.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Networ-King,
I am very surprised, why are you so angry with the Delta Guys? I might be uneducated on this, but I think they (DALPA) are doing the best that they can considering the fact that everyone and everything is against them right now. No one enjoys pay cuts or give backs, but in light of all the other precidence that have been set in the industry in the past 3 years, id say DALPA got a deal, maybe not a great deal, but atleast its a deal.

Hell, we at the IPA are getting slammed in the face with the same kind of discriminatory/bias Bullsh1t from the NMB, and our company is making Billions every Qtr.

I can understand you being offended with DALPA because of the "precieved" caving in, in regards to the state of our profession. What worries me the most is that your comments come off as being mostly gleeful about their situation. I dont think you meant that, but I kinda felt that was how it was presented...

How about cutting them some slack.

Maybe I misinterpetied your position, hell, I dont know...

Good Luck Delta, I know Most everyone here at UPS understands your situation and we support you and the difficult decisions that you all have had to make simply to survive in the post 9/11 airline union bashing free for all...

general,
How can you even think that a 58 percent pass sends a good signal to management that most of you guys won't fold. To send the kind of signal to mgmt that you talk about,you need a pass rate of 65-70 percent. All your 58 percent shows is that you have a pilot group that is uncomfortably close to being pretty much divided.

PHXFLYR

General Lee said:
You guys at UPS really HAVE NO REASON TO NOT STRIKE, since you are at a company making huge PROFITS (what we don't do), and they still won't give you a larger piece. What is the first year pay over there? I admit, I would love to be there, but really, why is it so low? Will that change? It should.

So, MR Brown Stain, you need to look at apples and oranges. We are not in the same position you are, and we are doing better than most while they were in court. We are taking them to task on several points that will save us some cash, but that is about all we can do-----with the shape we are in now. We have lost $11 BILLION in 5 years. We owe $10.6 billion in pension obligations. You are the retard for not seeing the difference.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General,

Networking is in his own league. The vast majority of us here at Brown wish you guys and gals at Delta the best of luck, and hope you can pull through. He seems to have hijacked his own thread. I didn't think that was too probable around here.

Latest resources

Back