Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice.
Same old schtick.
It's not schtick, it's the truth. You had to pay to get a job at swa!

But in '06, out of bankruptcy, company on the upswing- DAL released scope to allow 76 seat CRJs - proving they've learned nothing in the 15 years prior.
True, but none of us ever had to pay for training!

I pulled my application that day. And I know that there are at least 51% at delta with no spine-
Yes, but there are 100% that didn't have to buy their job at Delta! Not one of you can say that!

I'll walk right up to your double breasted arrogant a$$es in the terminal and tell you what I think of how you've screwed this industry.
You wouldn't throw a rock at a riot nancy! Besides, how can someone as much of a princess as you talk about arrogant? Your low pay and pft brought the pay scales down! I'd walk up to one of you skirt wearing prissy's in the terminal, but you don't fly to NCE, TLV BCN or ATH. However, if I ever get to the holiday inn airport in BHM, I'll be sure to look you up tough guy!;)

It's one thing to go out and compete- it's a whole other thing to change the rules of the game and stack the deck against the junior- which seems to bea habit for all legacy airlines.
It's another thing to get paid to come to work, but to go out and have to buy your job. Good thing it's pft otherwise you couldn't have gotten hired!

Hate southwest all you want-
I don't hate southwest, I just like getting you nancy's all fired up over having to pay for your job!

but my life has been fantastic since day 1 here- and WE have a long tradition of taking care of all our people, but ESPECIALLY our new people-
How's that open time working out for you? How about those upgrades?
Up to almost 18 years now I hear!:laugh: Wait til the furlough kicks in junior, I hear that already the senior folks are pissing that they aren't flying as much as they used to.

So piss off-
Ok junior, open your mouth!:blush:

But in '06, out of bankruptcy, company on the upswing- DAL released scope to allow 76 seat CRJs - proving they've learned nothing in the 15 years prior.
True, but none of us ever had to pay for training!

"Yeah, we might have sold out our future, but at least I didn't buy a type rating, so there!" says the guy with the scope out RJ logo. Now, thats some funny $hit. :laugh:

"Yeah, we might have sold out our future, but at least I didn't buy a type rating, so there!" says the guy with the scope out RJ logo. Now, thats some funny $hit. :laugh:

........................and speaking of swa prissy's. The queen herself makes an appearance. Did you remember to change your skirt?:laugh:
No, you didn't sellout your future, you bought it!
Good thing for you swa is pft or you might have washed out!;):laugh:

........................and speaking of swa prissy's. The queen herself makes an appearance. Did you remember to change your skirt?:laugh:
No, you didn't sellout your future, you bought it!
Good thing for you swa is pft or you might have washed out!;):laugh:

Scope, In your twisted world have you ever meet anyone with anger and hate issues as your self ? I feel bad for anyone or anything that has to be around you. The general, Tanker and such are just trying to have fun and get a rise out of others. I seriously think you are the type that will end up perched on a tower w/ some high power rifle. ( In other words I think your NUTS ) :)

Scope, In your twisted world have you ever meet anyone with anger and hate issues as your self ? I feel bad for anyone or anything that has to be around you. The general, Tanker and such are just trying to have fun and get a rise out of others. I seriously think you are the type that will end up perched on a tower w/ some high power rifle. ( In other words I think your NUTS ) :)

General, Tanker, and Scope are the same guy...

The best thing is how Scope hates Southwest when they are the one's without A SINGLE regional jet,

Yet Delta has farmed out over a THOUSAND!!!

Absolutely hilarious...

The best thing is how Scope hates Southwest when they are the one's without A SINGLE regional jet,

Yet Delta has farmed out over a THOUSAND!!!

Absolutely hilarious...

That was the point, glad you got it. Scope fool wouldn't make it past a SWA interview, because we don't have a rocking chair there.

That was the point, glad you got it. Scope fool wouldn't make it past a SWA interview, because we don't have a rocking chair there.

No, it's because he wouldn't have his checkbook!:laugh:
The only reason you made is is because it's pft!

Latest resources

Back