• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WestJet to partner with Delta?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont even know what you are trying to say. Second get with the times i have not use my checkbook ( sounds like a women ) in a long time. Who writes checks?

High interest loans must be a wonderful thing. Good thing for you swa is pft, or you wouldn't have gotten through their shabby program!

High interest loans must be a wonderful thing. Good thing for you swa is pft, or you wouldn't have gotten through their shabby program!

OK I know I am not the sharpest Knife but once again your post makes no sense. You do seem very bitter thought. Go outside, enjoy life my bitter friend.

Note: This post written while at the beach :)

Delta Pilots= Didn't pay for training.
Southwest Pilots= Pay for training!!!!!!!!!!

Southwest Pilots get paid from day 1
Delta Pilots don't get paid until they finish training
Southwest Pilots stay in hotels with per diem during training, paid by SWA
Delta Pilots have to find their own lodging and no per diem, until they pass their checkride
Delta Pilots had a worthless furlough clause in their contract..(bet you could run through 8,000 in a hurry, not working)
Southwest has never furloughed.

You did see the (?) QUESTION mark after Delta Pilots love codeshares....did you?

Delta Pilots have to find their own lodging and no per diem, until they pass their checkride
Delta Pilots had a worthless furlough clause in their contract..(bet you could run through 8,000 in a hurry, not working)

You did see the (?) QUESTION mark after Delta Pilots love codeshares....did you?

Um, DL pilots do get paid day 1. It wasn't a lot, but it was pay. I remember back in 96 getting an envelope with a check every two weeks in my newhire mailbox in the training center. DL pilots aren't paid per diem or hotels initially, unless they have to go somewhere else for the sims, which happens a lot. They might start classes in ATL, but depending which plane they get, they may have to do sims in MSP (NATCO), or MIA. Several of my classmates had to go to MIA, and got perdiem and hotel. Southwest hasn't furloughed, but they also didn't have a losing quarter until recently. Don't ever say NEVER. Any reason DL didn't furlough over this last year? DL was 1300 pilots FAT. The reason DL didn't furlough was because a flow down to Compass would have been VERY expensive, displacing many Compass pilots, disrupting operations, expensive type rides on the E175 for EVERYONE getting furloughed. Management figured a furloughed would have to last more than 2 years to make it cost neutral, and they couldn't see that. That flow down was better than a no-furlough clause.

Any more incorrect assumptions you want to throw out there?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Southwest pilots had to pay for their job!

Wrong. But as you did pay for your job, it's not surprising.

Which was funded by you buying your job!

Wrong again nancy! That bitterness of buying your job just shines through. I bet you cried alot during your buy a job program!:laugh:

Couldn't argue there. Ever hear of force majure?

Not yet. But would you get a refund if they did?

I saw it and laughed.
When does the Volaris code share start? You obviously can't handle going across the border!

Good riddance to Westjet. Now, only one to get rid of, Volaris.

And if you haven't figured out life on Flightinfo:
Today 21:27Scope out RJ'sThis user is on your Ignore List. Today 20:23General LeeThis user is on your Ignore List.

Hey Scope, my last pay statement for April 5th was YTD 76,000 bucks, not including retro. How you doing thus far? And I didn't even pay for my type....

Hey Scope, my last pay statement for April 5th was YTD 76,000 bucks, not including retro. How you doing thus far? And I didn't even pay for my type....

Bragging about pay. That is ALL YOU GOT. How many legs have you flown this year? 346? Good for you. When the legacies bring up their pay, then what will you say? Not much I bet. Do you think you will be the only ones with high pay, forever? You are a well paid regional pilot, with fun stews. Enjoy West Texas.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back