• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Were is the General Sherman on here?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your mother strapped one on and I am hurt by it. Next time I'll tell her to be more gentle. Guess I had that coming since I told her I was, "hers."
My postings towards the few southwest tools, you included, is only in retaliation over their infatuation with my employer.
Thank you for taking the time to care, and tell mom I said, "hi, no hard feelings."

Wow, thanks for the disparagement of my deceased mother. You come off as a total ****************************** bag, but I'll bet you mom is a nice lady.

By the way, I recall a year or two ago that GL mentioned his moniker referred to the door-less General Lee car on Dukes of Hazzard and not the Civil War general... Aaaah, the good-ole days of 70s-80s TV...

Actually the General Lee did have doors. It did not have windows. Cooter welded the doors shut on the first episode in his garage while Daisy was sliding into some of those shorty shorts back at Uncle Jesse's farm.

Actually the General Lee did have doors. It did not have windows. Cooter welded the doors shut on the first episode in his garage while Daisy was sliding into some of those shorty shorts back at Uncle Jesse's farm.

no kidding. johnsonrod is a 20 something rj kid who was obviously littered well after the dukes were on tv, otherwise she would have known not to disparage the real general lee. she is trying to get into good graces with the dal general lee to suck up and get a job.

We've got a General Lee on here, shouldn't we have a General Sherman?

We actually have a Captain Sherman at SWA. I would have had him fly the first flight into Atlanta, it would have been appropriate. General Sherman's subsequent march through Georgia and the Carolinas further undermined the Confederacy's ability to continue fighting. We will see what fight Delta has, or will they just run like the southerners they are.

We actually have a Captain Sherman at SWA. I would have had him fly the first flight into Atlanta, it would have been appropriate. General Sherman's subsequent march through Georgia and the Carolinas further undermined the Confederacy's ability to continue fighting. We will see what fight Delta has, or will they just run like the southerners they are.

Oh boy, this should be good.

This is great but I will still try to hijack it....westicles suck and the Nic is dead.

Dan:
You got it all wrong. If anyone should be pissed, it's the Southwest guys/gals. They had to buy their jobs at Southwest, while 1700+ Air Tran pilots didn't. I'd be pissed too if I had invested all that money into a job when someone we just acquired, didn't.

Imagine if you paid all that money for the type trying to be competetive and your career goals were betting on SWA. Now you are looking at SWA not hiring in a long time and you still have that bill from Higher Power. Or imagine if you were an instructor or employee of the Higher power type company and could expect not to have that business. oh I would give my left .....arm to be in the position of a junior SWA pilot. They still make more money that I do, have more days off than I do............

Latest resources

Back