• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

well that was quick.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It appears that NetJets and FLOPS use the same union busters. Apparently they got their check, and it appears to be a full court press. What a waste of money.

Too bad it's a sophomoric attempt. I was hoping for a surprise and a challenge. Oh well...

Pilots: This is what management thinks of US. They would rather fork a ton of money to a union busting law firm to FIGHT us rather than work WITH us. If this isn't upsetting, then I can't help you.

Gutshotdraw, the union doesn't pick a fight. As you can see, management lobbed the first grenade. We, the pilots(that includes you), are only defending the CBA that the COMPANY agreed to.

Guess I was right.

You didn't answer my question so I'll repeat it.

Can a professional pilot, with no prior management experience, be placed into a management position?

Can a manager, with no prior flight experience, be placed into a pilot position?

(same goes for mechanics and other highly trained, certified employees)

To give you a hint on the answer, do a search for the Delta bankruptcy talks in court on why pilots deserve the wages they make.

Then you can get back to me on whether you were right or not.

You didn't answer my question so I'll repeat it.

Can a professional pilot, with no prior management experience, be placed into a management position?

Can a manager, with no prior flight experience, be placed into a pilot position?

(same goes for mechanics and other highly trained, certified employees)

To give you a hint on the answer, do a search for the Delta bankruptcy talks in court on why pilots deserve the wages they make.

Then you can get back to me on whether you were right or not.

If our competitors can get perfectly adequate pilots for significantly less than we are paid, then it doesn't matter what your opinion of our worth is. The marketplace doesn't really care. We will slowly go out of business while you tell us how valuable we are.

Same job with the same company, different opinions. Two different outlooks. Makes for interesting conversations, for sure.

You may work "for" my company, but you are not employed by them.

It appears that NetJets and FLOPS use the same union busters. Apparently they got their check, and it appears to be a full court press. What a waste of money.

Too bad it's a sophomoric attempt. I was hoping for a surprise and a challenge. Oh well...

Pilots: This is what management thinks of US. They would rather fork a ton of money to a union busting law firm to FIGHT us rather than work WITH us. If this isn't upsetting, then I can't help you.

Gutshotdraw, the union doesn't pick a fight. As you can see, management lobbed the first grenade. We, the pilots(that includes you), are only defending the CBA that the COMPANY agreed to.

I can't decide if he's on the payroll or just a clueless former fair haired child of Okatie who's decided to go rouge/militant on the message board (the anonymous one it must be pointed out...) to air grievances.

As you say if he's being paid they aint gett'n their money's worth! :laugh:

Hey G4...I'm going to give you a little bit-O-advice...If yer yapp'n away on here and your former and current Gwhiz bubbas aren't coming in to back you up...You're pzz'n in the wind...;)

If a Union busting shop IS on the payroll it would have to be reported on financial statements from NJA...(I used to know what reports but it's been a while since I researched it)..

Of course it wouldn't be titled "Union BUSTING legal firm". It would show up as "Labor relations something-or-other"

I believe a youtube of the "Union busting 101" guy will reveal what is reported. And then a quick google search gets you to the government website that has the reporting requirements, and what forms are in play...

Hope that made some sense..

Hey G4...I'm going to give you a little bit-O-advice...If yer yapp'n away on here and your former and current Gwhiz bubbas aren't coming in to back you up...You're pzz'n in the wind...;)

Luckily, it is pretty apparent that no matter what this fool (G4) says...We really don't have to worry because we know 2 things:

It will never get to a vote

OR if it did, it would never pass...

This whole conversation is nothing but semantics for an event that will never occur. But it sure is fun ......

+1...

Latest resources

Back