• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Well G. Dam! SWA considers INTL flying---someday, maybe, hopefully

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amen and well-said. It's not like you can take them with you when you die.

Hey, some people don't have the mental capacity to do that after a certain age. They would rather get complacent, and would rather just try to remember center frequencies, tower frequencies, and ground controllers' first names. It really impresses the newhire FOs.

Bye Bye--General Lee

woah woah woah, back the train up a lil. Were "offering" a priority boarding, and you guys are "charging" for a bag. Last time I checked people are usually carrying bags, so its almost "forced" upon the pax, almost. If you dont want to board early, then dont, but to compare that to, "you dont have to bring your bag" ? Thats just apples and oranges dude. Things are changing, I wont disagree with you there, and I will enjoy ELP :)

You used to never charge for anything, which is the point. There are plenty of ways Kelly will start charging the pax if he needs it, and he may just need it now that he doesn't dominate in DEN, and may need some extra cash to fight off a stronger F9 thanks to Republic. And as far as ELP goes, enjoy that a lot. Sounds FANTASTIC when you can go there more than once in a day. Lucky dog!

Bye Bye--General Lee

If I were in a bar and had to sing a song from the "Top Gun" soundtrack, I would sing "Take My Breath Away" before I sung the gay song.

I've heard a lot of people in AMA sing that song (Take My Breath Away) when they see you guys in your leather jackets run the terminal between 25 min turns searching for food.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey, some people don't have the mental capacity to do that after a certain age. They would rather get complacent, and would rather just try to remember center frequencies, tower frequencies, and ground controllers' first names. It really impresses the newhire FOs.

Bye Bye--General Lee

:beer:

Latest resources

Back