• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Weird crew members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly2Scuba said: she paid more attention to me during the trip and before my next trip a 3 page note on Holiday Inn stationary was in my V-file telling me how she hadn't been intimate for the last 4 years and was really interested in a romantic relationship with me. Yikes!! Hope she can turn it around one of these days.

All I can say is THANK GOD your profile says EMB-145!!!!

Be200pilot said:
A captain I used to fly with, (thank god I dont anymore), used to smoke in the airplane on empty legs. He would use his urinal relief tube underneath his seat in the cockpit to blow out the smoke. He'd take a puff, then pull the valve open on the relief funnel and put his face right up to the thing and blow out!
It was very odd.

did his lips ever touch it? :eek:

I never flew with him as I do not work at Sun Country, but I saw a DC-10 CA check in at the gate in STL and sign for the paper work wearing a brown suede jacket with all the trimmings on the sleeves. The other two were in standard, appropriate uniforms. I laugh every time I think about that guy. You have to be based in MSP to be able to get away with that.

New helo crewmembers on the H-3 were often told to "test the alternate ICS" aka the relief tube. "You really gotta get a good seal around your mouth for it to work!!!"

Ewww.

Re: Satan's Squawk

Wang Chung said:
There was a certain CA I flew with… :rolleyes:

When I started flying with him, one of the first things he told me was that he would NEVER accept a squawk that included “666”.

Our flight to DCA is 666, I guess this guy would have a problem with that.

Re: Re: Satan's Squawk

ILS8L said:
Our flight to DCA is 666, I guess this guy would have a problem with that.
We had a N666P at FlightSafety in Vero Beach...the Arab guys wouldn't go near it, strangely enough.

Last edited:
You mean N666AL? It's now 66AL, but the third six is still on the radio ID placard, just blacked out now. Big satanic al!

Latest resources

Back