Weird crew members

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboydk

Ok, who was the weirdest crew member you've ever flown with (captain, f/o, flight attendant...)?? There has to be some interesting people you guys have shared a cockpit with.

This may not be wierd...but it looked wierd...

I flew with a captain that was so fat...he had to use both hands to move his gut from one knee to the other to give the supporting leg a rest, while flying.

I know an R.J. captain who drops his pants and shorts all the way to the floor when using a conventional urinal.

We used to have a flight attendant who was a pathological liar. Supposedly she left a six-figure job as an executive secretary at Exxon to be an A.S.A. flight attendant. She once told us that her aunt and uncle were injured in an ultralight crash, but when we heard her telling the same story later that day, it was a Learjet.

I had another flight attendant tell me about how when she was fourteen she lost her virginity to the cable guy. (No, not Jim Carrey.) Once, during our pre-flight briefing, she made it a point to tell me she was on her period. (I don't know about you, but that's info I don't need.) She's also a tattoo officionado, and she prefers reptiles as pets. (Neither one of those is particularly weird by itself, but trust me, it adds to the overall weirdness.)

Oh, and let's not forget about the black homosexual male flight attendant who kept his hair shaved down to the bristles and dyed it red. He refused to converse with any crews other than his own while on duty.

The really scary thing is that I just might be the weirdest guy a lot of folks have flown with, and I just don't realize it! :eek:

Last edited:
Didn't fly with him, but during the last 3 innings of the 7th game of the Yankees/Red Sox series, he was sitting with his back turned towards the T.V. reading a poetry book. I couldn't imagine....

I think we are all WEIRD :D

I remember reading about a captain who'd strip to his boxers in cruise...
then there were two LUVely guys who'd strip it ALL for the F/As

ROTFLMAO:D :D - Only at SWA- go figure.....

"LUV" eghhh?:rolleyes: :D

3 5 0

Had a 757/767 Capt who put on these gucci-looking driving gloves when it was his leg to fly...took them off when AP was engaged...put them back on to land.

Typhoon1244 said:
I had another flight attendant tell me about how when she was fourteen she lost her virginity to the cable guy. (No, not Jim Carrey.) Once, during our pre-flight briefing, she made it a point to tell me she was on her period. (I don't know about you, but that's info I don't need.) She's also a tattoo officionado, and she prefers reptiles as pets. (Neither one of those is particularly weird by itself, but trust me, it adds to the overall weirdness.)

*laughing* I think you were really generous towards her on this list too!

The really scary thing is that I just might be the weirdest guy a lot of folks have flown with, and I just don't realize it! :eek:

:D I always thought you were great to fly with!

I flew with a captain several months ago who insisted that all members of the crew pet his rubber chicken prior to pushback.

Latest resources

Back