Weapons

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No wonder you're such a tighta$$!

I don't drink, brokeflyer, and you too appear unable to answer the topic of the thread.

ok, if the cert holder authorizes you to carry a weapon on the plane then you can do it. If you leave the country then you need to abide by that country's regulations concerning weapons.

anything else you wanna know smarta$$?

It is amazing how un-elected officials can write books and opinions to justify their agenda as I HAVE SAID THEY NOW DO, and through your desperate need to opine with some authority granted you by some supreme agency whose existence can "officially" neither be confirmed or denied, you regurgitate that crap, polish it and affix it to your chest with the rest of your inflated ego metals?

What you have quoted and referenced are exactly that, "Quotes". From book writers and agenda pushers issuing memorandum from the bench. Period. Thus proving my point if you cared to actually read what I posted rather than discharging your assumptive attempt to discredit the legitimacy
of what our founding fathers held dear and envisioned for this once great country.

Reference an excerpt from a document or manifest of one of these great men of our time supporting your koolaid dispersals and I will be the first to offer you a real drink. Virgin of course!

I think you need a job. WalMart loves retards and geriatrics to man their front doors, handing out smiley stickers to the kiddies and frisking gheto-strollers. Might drop a resume by. They could use a real go-getter like yourself to keep the peace!

riddence,
100-1/2

ok, if the cert holder authorizes you to carry a weapon on the plane then you can do it. If you leave the country then you need to abide by that country's regulations concerning weapons.

Hardly a revelation or a contribution to the topic, as it's exactly what I've stated from the outset...and is old news at this point in the thread.

Not only must you abide the regulations of any foreign country, but of any jurisdiction through which you pass or where you land, in this country. Also my correct assertion from the outset.

anything else you wanna know smarta$$?

Frankly, yes. Are you able to contribute to the thread in any meaningful way? Thus far you've failed. Are you able to do so without name calling? This may require a higher level of maturity than you have to offer at this time. Perhaps failure suits you.

dude, it is you that bring this on. You have the worst attitude that I've ever seen. I'd love to get you in the right seat. I could fix your problems for free.

Just relax and don't be a such a jerk all the time. You'll be amazed at how well people will get along with you.

have a nice day.

It is amazing how un-elected officials can write books and opinions to justify their agenda as I HAVE SAID THEY NOW DO, and through your desperate need to opine with some authority granted you by some supreme agency whose existence can "officially" neither be confirmed or denied, you regurgitate that crap, polish it and affix it to your chest with the rest of your inflated ego metals?

What you have quoted and referenced are exactly that, "Quotes". From book writers and agenda pushers issuing memorandum from the bench. Period. Thus proving my point if you cared to actually read what I posted rather than discharging your assumptive attempt to discredit the legitimacy
of what our founding fathers held dear and envisioned for this once great country.

Reference an excerpt from a document or manifest of one of these great men of our time supporting your koolaid dispersals and I will be the first to offer you a real drink. Virgin of course!

I think you need a job. WalMart loves retards and geriatrics to man their front doors, handing out smiley stickers to the kiddies and frisking gheto-strollers. Might drop a resume by. They could use a real go-getter like yourself to keep the peace!

riddence,
100-1/2

lolololol

dude, it is you that bring this on.
I think that statement says it all. Clearly anything you think you have to say further on this subject, or any other, may be safely discounted.

When you grow up a little, perhaps after you get past junior high school and develop some maturity (and learn to speak English), we can have a meaningful conversation. From your posts, that may be quite some time away. In the meantime, as your credibility is rather lacking, best of luck with your future. Remember that your homework is important, stay away from drugs, and stay in school.

Have you given any thought to becoming a pilot when you grow up? If so, don't give up. You'll really need to bear down on your English, and keep after your schoolwork.

It's a shame you have been unable to contribute to the thread, but don't let these multiple failures get you down. Keep trying, and you'll succeed one day.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back